Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
at chapter 7 if you side with robert, you cant visit the hospital, tho you can visit the hospital if side with tommy and xavier,
so is this on purpose or bug?

Feb 11, 2019
can you try this version ? :cry:
Mega
there are many bugs in this game. It's already part 8 and there is no link transition to continue the story. The game code needs to be rewritten. I played the same Young Maria. And in that game there are more opportunities and interest to play, although it is very boring. Here it is interesting to play the first 10 minutes, then mistakes and mistakes in the texts.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
can you try this version ? :cry:
Mega
there are always gonna be entitled idiot who throw harsh words around, just don't mind them.
I had tried front page version without hotfix, and saves from ch.7 works just fine, so I don't know.
really good game you got here, so I thank you for that, looking forward to more updates.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Really disappointing this last update. You see your wife willingly defiled by Robert and you take her back without even a choice. In addition the pregnancy thing happens and there's no further mention of it not by Robert, Nicole, Alice, or even yourself. This is supposedly over the course of several months. So even if it's not super obvious yet Nicole should be suffering from some of the side effects like morning sickness.
Some in the forum think it has been taken out completely, which while not true yet is still a worrying issue. NTR is better with pregnancy or at least more impactful in the betrayal department so taking it out even if momentarily is an unfortunate progression in a promising story.
Overall I like this game but this update was rather lacking and some of the story options like taking your unfaithful wife by default is weak. I also hope we get to hear more about the girl you impregnated (Claire? or was it Emma?) in the next update because it has been awhile in game from the time she called and the end of chapter 8 which is at least several weeks. I would have expected a response in some form by the end of chapter 7 if not 8. Government investigations of this level are rarely done with such efficiency especially considering the level of secrets involved.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Some things don't make sense. Maybe it's an issue of the game being too ambitious, and not being able to account for all the possible variables. But yea, if you're on the NTR path, and you choose to save Robert, why is Daniel calling you and saying he found Nicole and Alice? Why would he do that? By that point, he knows that you're working with Robert, and he won't try to help you. Also, why would Nicole and Alice choose to leave Robert? Nicole is pregnant with Robert's child, and Alice has seemingly been sleeping with Robert, regularly.

If anything, after saving Robert, I could see Robert giving back Nicole and Alice to the MC as a thank you for saving his life. And then maybe (during a "Meanwhile..." scene), Robert would tell Nicole and Alice to go back to the MC. That would be the only possible explanation why MC would be reunited with his wife and Alice in the NTR path. And of course, there should be obvious tension between MC and Nicole because of everything she went through with Robert. There's no way she'd be all lovey dovey with the MC knowing that she's carrying Robert's child, and that MC chose not to make a deal with Robert earlier (which would have reunited them much earlier).

It seems what happened was the earlier parts of the game had too many choices and variables, and it became too difficult to code and write for each potential path/choice. So, the dev decided to just negate all the previous choices and put us on one path with slight variations (if you're working with Robert, Tommy, or the Government). It's a little disappointing because I did like all the variations the earlier chapters of the game had. But it seems to be pointless now.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
The choices in the game have been reduced to "Do you want to see this sex scene?", the NTR doesn't mean anything in the story and you choosing your ally only changes who's gonna talk the same dialogue with you.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Didn't the dev try to avoid any non-consensual content because of patreon? It is also part of the reason why every girl is now a total slut in the game.

Key word is CAN. If it is true that the wife gets fucked by someone else, no matter what, that's unavoidable ntr. You really went from 0 to 100 real fast; "NTR is avoidable but your wife gets prego by other men". You can like or dislike ntr, but at least don't lie & try to be consistent.
Wtf your wife get knocked up by somebody else no matter i did not know that.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
it is avoidable just avoid having her scream at the beginning and accept Robert's offer there'll be no NTR then heck you even get the bonus of getting Alice

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
No yea, what the post above said is true. Your wife doesn't get impregnated by another man if you avoid the NTR. The post you replied to is wrong. You can completely avoid your wife or Alice sleeping with anyone beside the MC.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
what kind of ntr is on it?
Your wife and adopted daughter can get taken by antagonist and fucked. They start falling for him too. However, dev abandoned this route and later they return to you and story just moves on without ever mentioning anything that happened while they were gone.

Actually there is only 1 route now since dev scrapped all previous choices

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes