emma_blacked

Apr 4, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough. No matter what options I choose, I get a dead end with no options to continue the story once I hit chapter 6.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dead end in chapter 6 anyone knows a fix? You get told to take a taxi from the tatoo shop and thats about it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
it feels short nothing is going on , its good game and all but as i said before we need bigger updates

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I don't think I ever got her flirting with Tyrone. Some of those "continue" buttons lead to different events even though there is no way of knowing they do. Like one screen had three continues and one leads to watching Tyrone and his gf and the other lead to Nichole and Alice.
Yeah I was trying different buttons and seeing if Nicole would cheat with Tyrone.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
You realize chapter 6 comes after chapter 5, and once a person loses their virginity, they don't get it back, right? You also can't fuck Alice in chapter 6 unless you fuck her in chapter 5 (unless you messed with the variables).

For the record, I did replay the game because I saw your comment and was wondering if the author removed that bit, but they didn't. It's still there, unchanged from the previous version of the game even.

NTR + refuse Robert's deal. I think the scene got reduced though.
Not reduced. It was completely removed. The is no longer ntr pregnant wife route. Shame.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes