Sep 21, 2018
any way to get victoria ? pretty confusing she come proposing you to be a sub you reject and them she is being banged by a dude
I went in a rush and searched for this is pretty simple, when Frank is insulting you fight him, later Victoria will come to you and you could have dominant sex and ""submissive sex"" (both have the same images), i dont test if you dont agree with her you could sex her later but you could try

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Passage "ivy is crying" deadends for me with no links because I didn't fulfill any of those routes. It looks like you either need $mansion or both $keepThebook AND $franksSister to get any, I only have $keepThebook.
EDIT: Trying either of those paths end of contents pretty quickly with a chapter 6 achievement, so perhaps the scene that would follow the deadend was just meant to be that anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Topkeko

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Passage "ivy is crying" deadends for me with no links because I didn't fulfill any of those routes. It looks like you either need $mansion or both $keepTheBook AND $franksSister to get any, I only have $keepTheBook.
EDIT: Trying either of those paths end of contents pretty quickly with a chapter 6 achievement, so perhaps the scene that would follow the deadend was just meant to be that anyway.
So what can I do. I'm having the same problem

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So what can I do. I'm having the same problem
Go back to the page before that one, open the Console with F12 and type either (but not both) of these two lines and hit enter, then click the link to the next page again. If you want to view the other scene go back to the page you entered it on (which will wipe the variable as they're only updated when you click links to new pages and you're resetting the state to that page) before and instead enter the other one.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mansion="YES"
OR
SugarCube.State.variables.franksSister="YES"
The latter also requires $keepThebook, so if you don't have it also do this.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.keepThebook="YES"
You can check the value of any variable by just not adding =bla to the end of the line.

I have no idea why the developer is using strings which say YES for his conditional vars instead of booleans.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The only act that is impossible to avoid is the rape of Nicole by Robert, but it is not NTR.
It is, I think, to add a possibility that Nicole is pregnant with Robert whatever the chosen route.
What? You can totally avoid that. The choice is clearly labeled. "Scream (NTR)" or "Be Quiet". If you pick Be Quiet, she doesn't get raped, and then you make the deal, and she never has sex with Robert.

EDIT: Actually, even if you don't make the deal with Robert, she doesn't have sex with Robert. All you need to do is not pick "Scream (NTR)" when she gets kidnapped.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It's funny because it's totally possible to avoid NTR. The game's biggest hookup for the NTR is even listed. For example, when Nicole is kidnapped, she mustn't scream, otherwise it's NTR.

If you choose to live with Tyrone, you have to show your love to Nicole, otherwise she will go to calm down her ardor with Tyrone (at least for now, it's just words, there are no acts).

In fact, if you are choosing the path to NTR yourself, don't complain that there is.

The only act that is impossible to avoid is the rape of Nicole by Robert, but it is not NTR.
It is, I think, to add a possibility that Nicole is pregnant with Robert whatever the chosen route.

After all, we can impregnate several characters, why is it wrong that our wife is impregnated by another man?
This is actually really annoying. I suggest you tell this to someone you know who has been cheated on and see how well that goes. I could impregnate any girl technically speaking as I have the parts. If I was married just because I could impregnate girls doesn't mean i do or would and if she became preggo from another man. Cheating is always wrong doesn't matter if you were cheated on or are being cheated on you always end the relationship without cheating as it is better to be a good morally strong person then stoop to there level. In game or in real life your point is flawed if people like NTR which for me is a sometimes I like it sometimes not kinda deal that is fine but for people who don't like it don't make a point like this just tell them to find q game without NTR.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Pretty sure if you don't pick scream she doesn't get raped at all. She might have in the pre-reworked version though, it does sound familiar (GOOD REWORK IN THAT CASE).

After all, we can impregnate several characters, why is it wrong that our wife is impregnated by another man?
Bro are you serious? This is like, the worst of all possible worldly scenarios to most people.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Ginok

Jul 22, 2017
What happen to the promise?? :(You can't even cum inside them,also you change Alice to non-virgin??what the hell man??
?
Alice loses her virginity in Chapter 5 (unless you go non-ntr + no deal with Robert, but then she's MIA in Chapter 6), that's why she's no reacting as a virgin in Chapter 6.
And the promise is probably referring to Frank's sister, who you can get if you fight with him in Chapter 4 (same with Victoria).

what kind of incest is in this
If you go ntr + no deal with Robert, then he'll fuck Alice. So there's F/D incest in there.

Meh....you can try it online and see if you like it....for myself...eh...not a huge fan of nonskippable NTR
None of the NTR is non-skippable though. If you don't choose NTR for the flashback with Nicole, then the only NTR that can happen without warning is Victoria/Frank (gotta fight him in Chapter 4 to stop this).

Seems like people are complaining about this game without even paying attention to the options they're clicking.

someone has a walktrough/guide for the scenes? I trying to find all of them, but i dont find Nicole BBC scenes and probably some others
No Nicole BBC, just Mia BBC. Given how Chapter 6 ends, certainly no Nicole / Tyrone in the future, but NTR + deal with Robert + live with Tyrone seems to set the stage for Nicole wanting BBC.

With Nicole, there's basically three major checkpoints (NTR / No NTR; Deal with Robert / No Deal; and Hotel / Tyrone). Alice has just the first two. Other characters, besides Victoria and Frank's Sister, is straightforward. For those two, just fight Frank in Chapter 4 to get the (very obvious) prompt for Frank's Sister - getting the sister gets you Victoria.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
?
Alice loses her virginity in Chapter 5 (unless you go non-ntr + no deal with Robert, but then she's MIA in Chapter 6), that's why she's no reacting as a virgin in Chapter 6.
And the promise is probably referring to Frank's sister, who you can get if you fight with him in Chapter 4 (same with Victoria).

If you go ntr + no deal with Robert, then he'll fuck Alice. So there's F/D incest in there.

None of the NTR is non-skippable though. If you don't choose NTR for the flashback with Nicole, then the only NTR that can happen without warning is Victoria/Frank (gotta fight him in Chapter 4 to stop this).

Seems like people are complaining about this game without even paying attention to the options they're clicking.

No Nicole BBC, just Mia BBC. Given how Chapter 6 ends, certainly no Nicole / Tyrone in the future, but NTR + deal with Robert + live with Tyrone seems to set the stage for Nicole wanting BBC.

With Nicole, there's basically three major checkpoints (NTR / No NTR; Deal with Robert / No Deal; and Hotel / Tyrone). Alice has just the first two. Other characters, besides Victoria and Frank's Sister, is straightforward. For those two, just fight Frank in Chapter 4 to get the (very obvious) prompt for Frank's Sister - getting the sister gets you Victoria.
play chapter 6 and let see how wrong you are.Replay the game again.

• Angry
Reactions: Ginok

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was a route there Wife is taken to hospital and it being said she is pregnant. Now I can't get it. Suggestions?

Ginok

Jul 22, 2017
play chapter 6 and let see how wrong you are.Replay the game again.
You realize chapter 6 comes after chapter 5, and once a person loses their virginity, they don't get it back, right? You also can't fuck Alice in chapter 6 unless you fuck her in chapter 5 (unless you messed with the variables).

For the record, I did replay the game because I saw your comment and was wondering if the author removed that bit, but they didn't. It's still there, unchanged from the previous version of the game even.

I'm pretty sure there was a route there Wife is taken to hospital and it being said she is pregnant. Now I can't get it. Suggestions?
NTR + refuse Robert's deal. I think the scene got reduced though.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You realize chapter 6 comes after chapter 5, and once a person loses their virginity, they don't get it back, right? You also can't fuck Alice in chapter 6 unless you fuck her in chapter 5 (unless you messed with the variables).

For the record, I did replay the game because I saw your comment and was wondering if the author removed that bit, but they didn't. It's still there, unchanged from the previous version of the game even.

NTR + refuse Robert's deal. I think the scene got reduced though.
Then,you are blind.:FacePalm:Stop lying.I play it and I already see how many things he change in the game.Being an ass licker doesnt get you anywhere bro.

Also I forgot to mention about the promise.CHECK MY QUOTE AGAIN AND SEE HOW THE DEV REPLY MY MESSAGE.Dont lie,I don't remember Frank sis Is a high school girl or college girl,let alone a virgin.Pregnancy?Nope,MC cum outside.

Last edited:

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Playing on Android using chrome but i only see text no gifs of images xD
You can not just open the html. You need to open the html in the URL of the browser. Normaly the path is:
file:///storage/emulated/0/download/
Then you can navigate in the browser to the html file and start it. On this way the browser shows you the graphics.
But be aware, it seems since android 10 opening a local saved html is not working anymore that easy. You need to google if you can solve it. For android 9 it's working fine with chrome as I described it.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Go back to the page before that one, open the Console with F12 and type either (but not both) of these two lines and hit enter, then click the link to the next page again. If you want to view the other scene go back to the page you entered it on (which will wipe the variable as they're only updated when you click links to new pages and you're resetting the state to that page) before and instead enter the other one.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mansion="YES"
OR
SugarCube.State.variables.franksSister="YES"
The latter also requires $keepThebook, so if you don't have it also do this.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.keepThebook="YES"
You can check the value of any variable by just not adding =bla to the end of the line.

I have no idea why the developer is using strings which say YES for his conditional vars instead of booleans.
Thanks for this. I got stuck in the same spot.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes