kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Why multiple choices with same text but different routes? Like one choice leads to pregnant wife route, other one is just sex, last one is wife humiliating the MC in the same page.
It's like some secret point system lets us choose whatever route we want but ruining the immersion. There should be combined routes not individual ones. Like if you cum inside the wife previously and wife is a cheating bitch anyway, there should be a route with pregnant wife who fooling around with Tyrone and Robert. I think this is the biggest problem of the game. We shouldn't be able to bypass pregnant wife route by choosing second or third option because we also have enough points for those routes too.

Reactions: Leo17

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
I remember the game having more content. were they removed? and for some reason the wife turned into a complete slut. Not really a fan of that and I'm kinda disappointed. I wish the old version was continued
He probably made the wife more willingly because Patreon can ban non-consent.

Besides the wife being more slutty, I really liked the rewrite. I just hope for more scenes with her in the future.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
He probably made the wife more willingly because Patreon can ban non-consent.

Besides the wife being more slutty, I really liked the rewrite. I just hope for more scenes with her in the future.
Literally half the patreon games have non-consent. I'm not really fond of NTR but I found it unrealistic that she just fucked her kidnapper just like that. The rest of the rewrite was fine. I just didn't like how Nicole was changed

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Literally half the patreon games have non-consent. I'm not really fond of NTR but I found it unrealistic that she just fucked her kidnapper just like that. The rest of the rewrite was fine. I just didn't like how Nicole was changed
Because mind control fuckery is going on. That stolen book was about mind control. Nicole can't resist.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
prolly the most vanilla game I've ever touched in HTML but meh, maybe it's good for somebody out there, the game seemed pretty functional, wished u did something a lil more interesting gl
Played it....its functional as you say....functional snoozefest....

• Haha
Reactions: gaaby
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes