dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
I searched the thread and I have gathered that as of chapter 4 there was a limited amount of NTR content. The changelog for chapter 5 doesn't inspire confidence that this has changed.

Dev or fellow NTR fans:

Is there enough NTR content in this game to sate an NTR fan?

Thanks
Only 3 or 4 scenes. Last update only gave us a tease about future scenes and chapter 4 had none. There is an extra scene at the beginning but it's doesn't go anywhere.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fbass and Lou111

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
The dev is going to do another remake of the new update he released. There has been hardly any story progression at all.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You cant please NTR and romance fan at the same time.It will lead to disaster.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
You cant please NTR and romance fan at the same time.It will lead to disaster.
As an NTR fan I agree with your statement to an extent.

I believe that it is more accurate to say that trying to appeal to NTR fans and anti-NTR fans "During Development" will (probably) lead to disaster.

The argument is that it takes twice as long to develop a game with and without NTR because half of the game is unplayable for most people. From my perspective it makes the NTR routes more rewarding knowing that the other path could've led to romance. Does it have the same effect on people who choose the alternative? Maybe. Probably not.

As an aspiring developer I have a great deal of interest in this topic because I like the appeal of a NTR/Non-NTR path game. Based on the fact that most NTR fans could play a romance path without vomiting from disgust the best solution that I have been able to come with so far is to: create a game to it's completion and then add the NTR path afterward.

I feel that the community is overly harsh on developers pertaining to this topic. In the end of it all I feel that if dropping in NTR content along the way helps to inspire them to continue their work; Do It.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
is it just me of is this game stuck on chapter 5 but avery up date takes away more and more options

Devka

May 8, 2017
It is never a good thing when a new dev burns more than a month rewriting and doing image changes to the previously released chapter. Especially when they are only a few releases into a remake of their game that had only received a few updates to begin with. It doesn't inspire confidence in prospective supporters.

oMatic13

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know any extension to translate this game in chrome (or other). Because for me there is no option to translate, and the "google translate" extension only translates online sites, not local .html files.

help

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
It's been a while since I played this game I remember a lot of stuff being different, the hitchhiker had a (cuck) boyfriend, and some sex scenes that just... aren't there anymore? What gives?

Reactions: Orlu

Devka

May 8, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game I remember a lot of stuff being different, the hitchhiker had a (cuck) boyfriend, and some sex scenes that just... aren't there anymore? What gives?
There has been a rewrite of the whole game so far. It removed a lot of the content that was there previously.

Reactions: Orlu
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes