Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Tyrone suprisingly a good homie.I will support him marry that girl he like in the bar.

As for Frank, i hope I can ruin his life more in the future,hope there is an option to cuck his girl infront of him.Maybe mother or little sis.

Must be great to fuck Victoria or claim some virgin girl like Frank did.Alice finally have a happy ending after she confess her love to MC.But,I dont like how this will work if MC wife found out.She is a jealous type.:cautious:Hope there is an option for Nicole jealousy turn into lust,maybe one day she dont mind MC fucking around.Heck,I sure hope I can impregnate a lot of girl and have harem with Nicole as the mistress.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
not a sandbox i assume
nope pretty much railroad of decisions choose one its ntr game over and most of the rest is sleep with this one yes /no and you end up doing it anyway one way or another.
Besides theres no flavour text or context its just strings of conversations with few gifs. takes like 4 or 5 short conversations per chapter so yea im not going to bother with any future updates.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I love your game !! every time I finish a chapter I would like to see the next one
Follow this line !!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Very Interesting Game, so far.
I Like it!
The Only Problem I see so far is the Font color for the Police.
The Dark Blue on Black IS Very Hard to read.
(maybe you can change color to Gold, or something)

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
are the scenes in the preview images in the OP still in the game? Bc the last time I played this there was a lot more you could with Alice in the 1st chapter... I think.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
far better and more polished in ver5 compared to ver4
auto-reloading itself is worth the try (previously after a bad choice you had to restart and hope you kept a save)
dialogue is a bit improved, still naive but ok.
media is better, but still not same actors/actresses for the same scene, let alone persistent across scenes

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone knows which movie the spy on Alice in the shower is from?
Shamelessly gonna bump this one and specifically for the previous one version. Personally think a lot of good content was removed. It could've just been dead end branches imo.

LongueBaguette

Nov 10, 2020
Shamelessly gonna bump this one and specifically for the previous one version. Personally think a lot of good content was removed. It could've just been dead end branches imo.

Chapter 4 Fixed
  • Release Date: 2020-09-17
(Original Mega Link that was in the thread before update/edit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Payne

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is there a walkthrough as I don't want to lose loads or fuck up? If you don't save the girl does anyone know if the game is going to be continued or are those routes done( I could live with fucking the wife and the game ending but if people pick the NTR route which I did as I want to see all the content I wanted to know if that would be an alternate story)? There is a rape tag how is this incorporated like is MC raping someone? Is one of our dearly loved characters being raped? Is it some random person we see getting raped? Is it just planned for the future?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I searched the thread and I have gathered that as of chapter 4 there was a limited amount of NTR content. The changelog for chapter 5 doesn't inspire confidence that this has changed.

Dev or fellow NTR fans:

Is there enough NTR content in this game to sate an NTR fan?

Thanks

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes