Deleted member 2489949

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020

Release day is 26-31th of December

Hello friends!

Believe it or not, I was going to release it this weekend, probably Sunday.

While I'm working on the achievement system (I'm trying to make an achievement system as Steam has.) Suddenly my laptop gave me a blue screen. Once again! (Its clear know, I have to buy a new one)

No worries, every one of the game files are saved in the cloud. I just have to use my old laptop to continue developing. This ridiculously slows down the development because my old laptop has only 2GB of ram. (I bought it 7 years ago)

Basically, the game will come out this month as I promised but I can't give you a specific day.

Completed parts and other stuff:
  • Every passage has been edited. (From 1 to 5) 100% (This took so much time)
  • Chapter five has been finished. 100% (Alice offers you something special )
  • Coloring texts is about 30% finished.
  • Still working on the new achievement system. ~%
  • All gifs and videos are replaced with the watermarked videos because I have to give credit. (Like my other game Cuckold Trainer have)
  • And other minor changes.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great Christmas.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

Hello friends!

While I'm working on the achievement system (I'm trying to make an achievement system as Steam has.) Suddenly my laptop gave me a blue screen. Once again! (Its clear know, I have to buy a new one)

No worries, every one of the game files are saved in the cloud. I just have to use my old laptop to continue developing. This ridiculously slows down the development because my old laptop has only 2GB of ram. (I bought it 7 years ago)

Basically, the game will come out this month as I promised but I can't give you a specific day.

• All gifs and videos are replaced with the watermarked videos because I have to give credit. (Like my other game Cuckold Trainer have)
Excited for it

WhiteRaven9

Jun 19, 2018

Hello friends!

Really looking forward to it
Especially Alice's offer :)

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Couldn't just a separate passage giving credit do? Would mean you could achieve the same thing without lowering the content quality. Ofc, late to change that for this content now, but for future...

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017

Hello friends!
Why didn't I release the new chapter yesterday?
The new chapter is 100% completed friends, the only left part is the achievement system that I have been working on.
I want the new achievement system to work perfectly before I release the game otherwise there will be no point.
Here are the problems:
  1. When you restart the game achievements are not resetting.
  2. When you load your save game somehow achievements are getting bugged and not displaying.
Why is it so important?
If I leave it to the next chapter you guys have to play the game all over again to get the achievements. It will be ridiculous to choose the same options over again.
I just want a couple more days to work with this system friends If I can't fix these problems I will release the game without the achievements.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
In theory "couple more days" from 1st means 3rd (4th at most). Tomorrow if you believe the statement, although we've already been in overshoot territory for over a week now.

Reactions: 49khna and Payne

arkange994

Dec 31, 2017
Please be patient guys, I'm trying my best. :cry:
don't listen to what the other say we know that you do a good job and if the other do not have enough of patience for the next update when you give us Information maybe they should leave and come back later and stop giving you stress

Reactions: fbass

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
I am patient! And I really look forward for the next update! I know it takes time and that it is not easy to make a game! I don't want to put any presure on the dev!

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Please be patient guys, I'm trying my best. :cry:
I dont think people are upset because the update is late, I think people are upset because you chose to make the update late, there is a big difference in that. Its still fully in your right to do it and im not complaining but you should at least own it that it was your choice to so.

What I dont like is how you are quite literally dangling the update in front of them saying its done but keeping it from them which usually does not go over that well in the opinion-o-meter but acting like you dont understand why anyone would voice their frustrations with it.

Personally I dont care, you can and should take as much time as you want or need to do what you want to do. I just dont think you should be surprised when people get upset when you chose to keep the main content away from them in favor of something else.

This is probably as close to a universal pet pevee as you can get, 'unimportant' things holding up the 'important' things.
GF Hm:ing and Haw:ing for 2 hours over which shade of pale blue shoes she wants to buy while you are starving because this was only supposed to take a minute before you went out to get dinner and so on. Its the same feeling.

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
I am patient! And I really look forward for the next update! I know it takes time and that it is not easy to make a game! I don't want to put any presure on the dev!

Payne

Jul 11, 2017
What if you kill 2 birds with one stone and release the version without the achievement system first.
The ones that want to play it even if they have to start from scratch can play it and the patient ones can wait for the "complete" game?.
It's still up to you though but i think that would make both parties happy.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes