fbass

May 18, 2017
Because incest usually isn't optional in those games while NTR is in this game. God forbid someone want some more info about the game since the tags don't have an avoidable NTR tag yet.
Nor is there an avoidable incest tag

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Nor is there an avoidable incest tag
Given that almost all of the games literally require you to install extra patches to get the incest, I suspect that that's because it might not be a terribly useful tag, while the distinction between the NTR cases would actually be useful. Even were that not the case, what you have posted isn't a coherent counter-point anyway.

fbass

May 18, 2017
You are being disingenuous. The only reason for extra patches is to satiate or to get around Patreon. Thank you for your ad
hominem.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
You are being disingenuous. The only reason for extra patches is to satiate or to get around Patreon. Thank you for your ad
hominem.
There is a reason for the situation vis-a-vis the patches being what it is, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what it is. The situation is still such that essentially all incest on the site is not only avoidable, but is gated behind being actively sought out.

ad hominem hŏm′ə-nĕm″, -nəm
  • adj.

Attacking a person's character or motivations rather than a position or argument.

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
I really enjoy the game, I justt had a couple of questions, because it feels like some choices are kinda useless (I will put them in spoilers as to avoid spoilers);

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I feel thah most choices don't have any impact at all, like the last choice of chapter 1. Does it matter who's name you call?

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
1. Does your wife end up pregnant no matter what you do? I have done the no sex for wife route (chapter 1 no sex and no ntr) but she still ends up pregnant.
2. Is Claire (the hitchhiker) supposed to get pregnant from anal sex? I only had anal sex with her but she still ended up pregnant.
AFAIK there is no "no sex for wife" route. Either she gets the NTR route or she gets at least one round when she wakes you up after returning. For the second, doesn't sound like that should happen.

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
AFAIK there is no "no sex for wife" route. Either she gets the NTR route or she gets at least one round when she wakes you up after returning. For the second, doesn't sound like that should happen.
For the no wife route I would say not having sex with her in chapter 1 and no ntr but still being kidnapped and saying no to the deal, she still ends up pregnant. Does that mean she still has sex, just outside the scene? That would classify as a no wife sex route right?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
For the no wife route I would say not having sex with her in chapter 1 and no ntr but still being kidnapped and saying no to the deal, she still ends up pregnant. Does that mean she still has sex, just outside the scene? That would classify as a no wife sex route right?
Doesn't Robert screw her anyway? I don't remember.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so is it me or the updates feels smaller ? this is best HTML game i'm playing atm and it would be awesome if next updates become bigger , such cool and awesome game nice job dev

Reactions: 49khna and Ceesko

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Game shouldn't force you to cheat on your wife. I am talking about scene with waitress at chapter 4. Up until that point every scene leads to a sex scene depended on choices you made. You didn't got a sex scene if you didn't want it. Which I liked that very much about this game. I think that scene too can easily avoided with a simple choice. Please consider adding a choice for avoiding that scene.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Game shouldn't force you to cheat on your wife. I am talking about scene with waitress at chapter 4. Up until that point every scene leads to a sex scene depended on choices you made. You didn't got a sex scene if you didn't want it. Which I liked that very much about this game. I think that scene too can easily avoided with a simple choice. Please consider adding a choice for avoiding that scene.
Yep. Felt like a bit of a filler scene, but it would be nice to have a few more options (decline/ass/pussy seems the obvious) even if they don't really have any impact other than one text page.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Umm... Part of the point of these fantasy concepts in game form is to explore various angles of chance and choice. I get that some people may play loyal to their spouse, but these games are usually intended to become harem collections, where - in one form or no form at all - the MC is the center of multiple female NPC lives. Having sex every opportunity presented should have an option if the player wishes it so. The same as avoiding NTR, Anal, Oral, and incest should be an option... Or embracing every one or a few of those kinks...

To hear someone is upset because the game dev forgot to give the MC an "out" from cheating on his wife is just... hilarious to me.
To be a choice, it needs to be a... choice... For it to be a choice to cheat on your wife, you also need the option not to. Yes, one should have lots of choices to do so, or not to do so, as one chooses.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes