The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Okay, I saw the problem. I'll release a fixed version tomorrow guys don't worry.
Hope we dont need to restart the whole game again. Cannot you do something about it? Its pretty stupid to restart every new release just to see a bit new content.

ps.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Game was interesting, had a few broken images but no killer bugs. Only issues I'd bring up are that the English could really do with an editor and it suffers from "Russian novel syndrome" - Ema/Emma/Emy/Emmy (not sure which, came inside her sister) called me up and I couldn't work out who she was, and still can't remember which name was hers.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I understand why people want to be warned about ntr related choices. I am not a fan of ntr at all. But I wish there would be an option on whether or not to be warned about ntr in game choices. I think half the fun is not knowing.
I'm a fan of NTR, but I wish that people who don't like NTR would stop posting senseless shit in game links that clearly have a NTR tag on them about how to avoid it.... Doesn't make damn sense asking questions how to avoid it....
Maybe I should ask how to avoid incest, in a incest game.?.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm a fan of NTR, but I wish that people who don't like NTR would stop posting senseless shit in game links that clearly have a NTR tag on them about how to avoid it.... Doesn't make damn sense asking questions how to avoid it....
Maybe I should ask how to avoid incest, in a incest game.?.
Because incest usually isn't optional in those games while NTR is in this game. God forbid someone want some more info about the game since the tags don't have an avoidable NTR tag yet.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i love this game
get stuck on some point, because you must interact with certain person
with detective, and with recording coworker, with parking girl in cafe

with the parking girl, even if i didnt do anything to her, when she call later, she act like a total slut.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

nozdormu3880

Jun 15, 2019
gosh i cant go further after this scene

'Look at this slut... She is clearly begging to fucked her brains out.
I just want to bend her over the desk, pull her hair, and start pounding her whore pussy while everyone is watching. '

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes