yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
start was good but then author went to totally "random encounters mode". still hoping for better...

ps
browsers doesn t load a lot of webp images (google chrome) and i can t play animated webp with my Irfan Viewer. Anyone know good windows image viewer for webp format?

Reactions: spfc1990

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
I think old save dont work, its a common issue in HTLM game.
you need new game to be in the same folder as last one. if your chapter 2 was in folder c:\that_girl\ch2\ then your chapter 3 have to be in the same folder. if you put chapter 3 to c:\that_girl\ch3\ all saves will be new.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
started working in Ch.3 and after going to office and either watching the guy having sex with girl or bypassing that option, the next scene is the last I can do. There is no decision to make. Is this the end of ch3? Or is there a bug?

Deleted member 2489949

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
start was good but then author went to totally "random encounters mode". still hoping for better...

ps
browsers doesn t load a lot of webp images (google chrome) and i can t play animated webp with my Irfan Viewer. Anyone know good windows image viewer for webp format?
I'm using Opera

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

ps
Im using chrome and everything works fine here.

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
Google Chrome works fine for me!

About the book, it seems to have some magic power. The idea is somewhat good, but I would really like the NTR scenes to be as a result of corruption or some inner slutiness that the wife has! But in the end, it is the author story and I look forward to see how it will unfold!

Good work so far! Thank You Orion Games!

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Enjoying the content so far, couple of grammar mistakes here and there, but other than that good work

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this is the best HTML games i have ever played keep up the good work dev i hope you start to update the game more or make the updates bigger because we want this to be long and big game

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Good update, waiting for more Nicole ntr and corruption contents; hopefully she'll enjoy her new daddy Robert soon enough!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes