Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't want to put pressure on the Dev but I Sadly Agree. First Nicole became a total Slut out of a sudden then this lol
I remember Nicole never try anal before.Also,i remember Claire is still a virgin in the early version.Now,BOOM!this shit come ruin Alice.Im not even sure i want to keep playing this game.The update become worse each time.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I remember Nicole never try anal before.Also,i remember Claire is still a virgin in the early version.Now,BOOM!this shit come ruin Alice.Im not even sure i want to keep playing this game.The update become worse each time.
Yep. Also Nicole Fucked Robert So Easily in the new version

• Angry
Reactions: Genji
Sep 21, 2018
someone has a walktrough/guide for the scenes? I trying to find all of them, but i dont find Nicole BBC scenes and probably some others

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Meh....you can try it online and see if you like it....for myself...eh...not a huge fan of nonskippable NTR
It's funny because it's totally possible to avoid NTR. The game's biggest hookup for the NTR is even listed. For example, when Nicole is kidnapped, she mustn't scream, otherwise it's NTR.

If you choose to live with Tyrone, you have to show your love to Nicole, otherwise she will go to calm down her ardor with Tyrone (at least for now, it's just words, there are no acts).

In fact, if you are choosing the path to NTR yourself, don't complain that there is.

The only act that is impossible to avoid is the rape of Nicole by Robert, but it is not NTR.
It is, I think, to add a possibility that Nicole is pregnant with Robert whatever the chosen route.

After all, we can impregnate several characters, why is it wrong that our wife is impregnated by another man?

Jun 28, 2019
It's funny because it's totally possible to avoid NTR.
The only act that is impossible to avoid is the rape of Nicole by Robert, but it is not NTR.
Didn't the dev try to avoid any non-consensual content because of patreon? It is also part of the reason why every girl is now a total slut in the game.

After all, we can impregnate several characters, why is it wrong that our wife is impregnated by another man?
Key word is CAN. If it is true that the wife gets fucked by someone else, no matter what, that's unavoidable ntr. You really went from 0 to 100 real fast; "NTR is avoidable but your wife gets prego by other men". You can like or dislike ntr, but at least don't lie & try to be consistent.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes