4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

z_means_zachary

Aug 10, 2018
Right - end of chapter 7;

You have to be staying with Tyrone - and Nicole has to have already slept with him and not Frank. Also you have to have avoided sleeping with Victoria.

When Alice asks for some money to go shopping (as Nicole) decline to join her.
Is the game still "Unhold" or already "Abadoned"?

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
So my big issue for sometime is sourcing good/good enough images for the game and I've been fucking about with Stable diffusion over the past "X" amount of time and my thinking is broadly this;

What's been stopping me is finding appropriate images, AI solves that - so no excuses there.

Even if they're not _great_ they'll do for now.

If I want/find out how I can train a LoRA to make the characters consistent and make the faces (At least) match across scenes.

This is mostly programming which I am more comfortable with.

Maybe make a "The other girl" short story as a demo and see how/if it works.

Thoughts?

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
So my big issue for sometime is sourcing good/good enough images for the game and I've been fucking about with Stable diffusion over the past "X" amount of time and my thinking is broadly this;

What's been stopping me is finding appropriate images, AI solves that - so no excuses there.

If I want/find out how I can train a LoRA to make the characters consistent and make the faces (At least) match across scenes.

Thoughts?
sounds good

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017

Thoughts?
If it’ll help you get more comfortable with the ai stuff, then go for it! It’s a win-win for us because we get more content either way.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes