4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
979305_1609141117572-mod.png

Overview:
It was an ordinary day like the others...
While you are driving back to your home you saw a girl.
She was beaten by a drunk man... Listening to her crying was the worst thing in the world. She was begging for mercy, begging for him to stop but he was not stopping he kept hitting her. You can't watch this anymore, what could she have done to deserve this?
And you decided to save her.

This Remake is a complete overhaul of content up to Chapter 7 with new paths, scenes and mechanics.

It's a work in progress - I have plans but I'm also busy.
It was shared on Orion's discord ... (if you knew it there - sadly no new content since last time)
but I thought I'd upload it here for other users to enjoy/provide feedback/complain about NTR.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: Timmy Reed
Version: 0.6 Beta
Language: English
Original: That Girl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

1090634_1614967607728.png 1090632_1614967597550.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Updated changelog - from a diff so it's not exact but there's more info there than there was.

Let me know if the hidden scene is too hidden

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Do you plan to add somelesbian NTR or some scenes between Alice and Nicole ?

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
At the moment I'm focusing on getting past/rewriting errything past chapter 7, with the current paths.

I know there's a desire for more paths - Harem etc. No idea if I can wrangle that - but I might give it a try.

Reactions: Weyrd and x0run

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
At the moment I'm focusing on getting past/rewriting errything past chapter 7, with the current paths.

I know there's a desire for more paths - Harem etc. No idea if I can wrangle that - but I might give it a try.
it would be cool if we could reintroduce pregnancy but better, even expand upon that content. Thanks for the mod

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Love what you're doing, your scenes are a big improvement to the base game. although one gripe i have is publishing this as a mod, since mods don't show up in the latest updates page it really hurts its visibility and when you consider that the original project is abandoned and your changes are a major overhaul i think its best if this was its own independent thread...

Other then that good luck and keep up the great work <3

Oh and i really want to see crossover scenes, stuff like if you acted submissive to Victoria and if Nicole and frank hook up you get a scene where all three of you are submissive to frank maybe with a chastity cage and humiliation to PC, or a scene with PC and Tyrone tag teaming Nicole.

that could work great in a modular epilogue where you get a list of names at the end and you get to see where everyone ended up.

and i think having PC and Nicole cheating work separate from each other works better, you could get more variation out of it and it would increase the game's replay value

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Love what you're doing, your scenes are a big improvement to the base game. although one gripe i have is publishing this as a mod, since mods don't show up in the latest updates page it really hurts its visibility and when you consider that the original project is abandoned and your changes are a major overhaul i think its best if this was its own independent thread...
Kinda agree - no idea how to do that though.

Oh and i really want to see crossover scenes, stuff like if you acted submissive to Victoria and if Nicole and frank hook up you get a scene where all three of you are submissive to frank maybe with a chastity cage and humiliation to PC, or a scene with PC and Tyrone tag teaming Nicole.
No idea if I could write that - but maybe.

that could work great in a modular epilogue where you get a list of names at the end and you get to see where everyone ended up.
I'm thinking a bit like the fallout game for the end.

Reactions: Weyrd and shadowic
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes