4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, when I get the time.

I'd paused development while Orion was working on an update cos' I wanted to merge my stuff with his, but that never came.

Since then I've deleted Chapters 8-10 and I'm working on tidying up the end of Chapter 7 with new scenes for most (all?) characters/routes.

My plan is to make the new Chapter 8 the end - but part of that means working out how to end it (without it feeling rushed).

I did briefly add a whole new "main loop" like "Control App": Morning, Work, Evening, Night - repeat - but I think the story is just too linear for it to work.

No timelines, sorry.

There are a few reasons this is taking longer than it was, in no particular order
  • I don't have the feedback I did have (no more discord)
  • I've started a new job - which is quite a bit more demanding than the old one.
  • Content - it's really hard to get the videos/gifs. I "borrowed" a lot of content from other games to get me this far and making my own is time consuming. I largely rely on stumbling across useful videos - but it's harder than it was.
I'm also trying to not get hung up when I can't finish a scene - which is harder than it sounds. I like to tidy things up and bring it back to a common path before I move on, for some loops that's just not happening for whatever reason, so I'm leaving a few deadends at the moment - awaiting content/inspiration/both.

Progress is being made though, sorry it's taking so long!
Take All time you need, it's nice to see this continued. as for gifs, I can help with that if you want

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
is there any way to have your wife not cheat on you that isnt "dont sleep around a bunch?"
cos id like to be able to see all the content that isnt NTR in one run without having to deal with the wife sleeping around as well

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
don't take any woman... then you won't be betrayed and you wouldn't eat anyone but your wife, and you're lucky you don't die in the end or someone disappears with you and never sees your wife...

u.u

Jota_pe

Feb 22, 2021
At the moment I'm focusing on getting past/rewriting errything past chapter 7, with the current paths.

I know there's a desire for more paths - Harem etc. No idea if I can wrangle that - but I might give it a try.
How's the project going?

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
I quite enjoy the additions, getting the secret uncle ending was definitely not something I expected, but my natural AFKing helped haha.
I look forward to the additions, and hope that maybe pregnancy comes back into it, as that's a draw card for a lot

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I quite enjoy the additions, getting the secret uncle ending was definitely not something I expected, but my natural AFKing helped haha.
I look forward to the additions, and hope that maybe pregnancy comes back into it, as that's a draw card for a lot
I tried multiple times but I couldn't unlock that. he comes and talks to nicole but nothing else happens afterwards.

Although, nicole can get fucked by multiple (3-4 if I'm not mistaken) characters in ONE play through. it must've conflicted with one of those

Reactions: Raiax

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
I tried multiple times but I couldn't unlock that. he comes and talks to nicole but nothing else happens afterwards.

Although, nicole can get fucked by multiple (3-4 if I'm not mistaken) characters in ONE play through. it must've conflicted with one of those
Uncle hidden scene save, for anyone looking for it, btw the instructions are on page 2 how to get it

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Myersgil

Jun 1, 2020
how to get that ending, can you give me some instructions?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes