4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
how to get that ending, can you give me some instructions?
How to get that ending?
From memory, for the uncle secret scene, you need to be as faithful as possible throughout the playthrough, then when you meet up with said uncle, you give him the book for safe keeping.
Then once the uncle goes to visit your GF/Wife, then don't skip immediately, wait a few seconds for special dialogue to appear in each screen (along with a previously hidden option)

Edit: I thought it was a very clever way of portraying subliminal messaging! and haven't seen this used in other HTML games before.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
From memory, for the uncle secret scene, you need to be as faithful as possible throughout the playthrough, then when you meet up with said uncle, you give him the book for safe keeping.
Then once the uncle goes to visit your GF/Wife, then don't skip immediately, wait a few seconds for special dialogue to appear in each screen (along with a previously hidden option)

Edit: I thought it was a very clever way of portraying subliminal messaging! and haven't seen this used in other HTML games before.
I tried that a few times but I only managed to get the first anal scene. I didn't get any other hidden messages besides the first one

Reactions: Myersgil

Totema

May 26, 2017
I tried that a few times but I only managed to get the first anal scene. I didn't get any other hidden messages besides the first one
however i try i cant get the option to leave the book with the uncle , i tryed many times with many versions of staying facefull to nicole but i never came up . any idea ?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
is there any way to have your wife not cheat on you that isnt "dont sleep around a bunch?"
cos id like to be able to see all the content that isnt NTR in one run without having to deal with the wife sleeping around as well
Play the og game,And the wife cheating was the new thing added in this remake so it would not harm in story

Roguebear

Apr 12, 2017
Does the gifs, videos and pics of this game match the actress? or does it uses random gifs and pics

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Nice Little Update. good to see the project continuing although I hope the next update isn't far away

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Appreciate the update! I've been following along since it first showed up in the original server. Glad you haven't stopped this.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I'm gonna be one of those people and complain about ntr because there srly isn't much warning in op about how much it changed from the original game... i srly would have loved to know that going for any female character other than wife gonna end up with mc owning a free use bicycle shop it would have stoped me and any other person that is disliking ntr from ever touching and writing about this NTR FOCUSED REMAKE.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes