4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I still haven't been able to get the Robert group scenes or the second Uncle Scene. Can't wait for the next update. Nicole Will Probably fuck half the city by the end lol

z_means_zachary

Aug 10, 2018
It's sad that I cannot write to dm, but if you have troubles with storyline I can help with that. I have some thoughts about the plot.

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
How do you get the Nicole/Alice/Tyrone and Alice/Tyrone scenes? I've seen the gifs in the images folder but I haven't encountered them in game.

Mirazel

Sep 17, 2019
I must confess, i prefer the old NTR switch mechanic, as it allowed 4 different paths through it (both faithful, cheating MC, cheating wife and both cheaters) instead of only 2 (faithful and cheaters). That way it was more for everyone, as they had more choice on the flow of events.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I must confess, i prefer the old NTR switch mechanic, as it allowed 4 different paths through it (both faithful, cheating MC, cheating wife and both cheaters) instead of only 2 (faithful and cheaters). That way it was more for everyone, as they had more choice on the flow of events.
I think this version has a lot more options for nicole so maybe that's why the creator added a trigger that reacts to the player cheating/being faithful

I'm fine with both as long as we get different options and paths...if that ever happens

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes