4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

gagaromama

Jul 12, 2018
I believe the request has been rejected, not sure why.
Not sure what their requirements are, but maybe try posting another thread when the update is done, renaming to something like "That girl - Reboot" and make it work standalone, without needing to download the base game (idk if it is standalone yet as I pasted the mod on top of the original game when I played, but if it is, props to you)

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure what their requirements are, but maybe try posting another thread when the update is done, renaming to something like "That girl - Reboot" and make it work standalone, without needing to download the base game (idk if it is standalone yet as I pasted the mod on top of the original game when I played, but if it is, props to you)
It is standalone.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Have you read this ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/

You may also have to report the original tread as abandoned first
And maybe apply for a developer tag ?
Yep - I think I followed that the first time (it was a while ago now) but was told to put it in mods, which I've done.

Then told to report it (also done) to upgrade it to a game "proper" I think I've followed all the instructions, but I've obviously cocked something up.

I just don't know what and I rather not hassle the admins if I can avoid it.

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Yep - I think I followed that the first time (it was a while ago now) but was told to put it in mods, which I've done.

Then told to report it (also done) to upgrade it to a game "proper" I think I've followed all the instructions, but I've obviously cocked something up.

I just don't know what and I rather not hassle the admins if I can avoid it.
Well if you have been told to put it in mods then maybe the project doesn't meet the requirements ?
perhaps changing the title and banners to indicate there are more dramatic changes ?

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
I used all your advice and still didn't find it((
Alright, from the code....

After "ivy is crying" -- don't work with Robert, stay faithful, don't fuck Alice, keep the book, don't fuck franks sister... don't stay with Tyrone... and accept Robert deal. (I think)
Code:
<<if $mansion>>
[[Robert sent you a message.]]
<<elseif $nicole.fucked.has("Frank") and $alice.fucked.has($name)>>
[[On the other side of town...|frank_and_nicole_7_4]]
<<elseif $book == $name and $frank == "sister">>
[[Frank is calling you.]]
<<elseif $book == $name and $nicole.free and not $stay_with_tyrone>>
[[Back at the Motel|another_visitor]]
<<else>>
[[Continue.|waiting_for_taxi]]
<</if>>

shadowic

May 24, 2020
You've been silent for more then a month, are you still working on this ?
I'm still looking forward to the next update you know.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, when I get the time.

I'd paused development while Orion was working on an update cos' I wanted to merge my stuff with his, but that never came.

Since then I've deleted Chapters 8-10 and I'm working on tidying up the end of Chapter 7 with new scenes for most (all?) characters/routes.

My plan is to make the new Chapter 8 the end - but part of that means working out how to end it (without it feeling rushed).

I did briefly add a whole new "main loop" like "Control App": Morning, Work, Evening, Night - repeat - but I think the story is just too linear for it to work.

No timelines, sorry.

There are a few reasons this is taking longer than it was, in no particular order
  • I don't have the feedback I did have (no more discord)
  • I've started a new job - which is quite a bit more demanding than the old one.
  • Content - it's really hard to get the videos/gifs. I "borrowed" a lot of content from other games to get me this far and making my own is time consuming. I largely rely on stumbling across useful videos - but it's harder than it was.
I'm also trying to not get hung up when I can't finish a scene - which is harder than it sounds. I like to tidy things up and bring it back to a common path before I move on, for some loops that's just not happening for whatever reason, so I'm leaving a few deadends at the moment - awaiting content/inspiration/both.

Progress is being made though, sorry it's taking so long!

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Yeah, when I get the time.

I'd paused development while Orion was working on an update cos' I wanted to merge my stuff with his, but that never came.

Since then I've deleted Chapters 8-10 and I'm working on tidying up the end of Chapter 7 with new scenes for most (all?) characters/routes.

My plan is to make the new Chapter 8 the end - but part of that means working out how to end it (without it feeling rushed).

I did briefly add a whole new "main loop" like "Control App": Morning, Work, Evening, Night - repeat - but I think the story is just too linear for it to work.

No timelines, sorry.

There are a few reasons this is taking longer than it was, in no particular order
  • I don't have the feedback I did have (no more discord)
  • I've started a new job - which is quite a bit more demanding than the old one.
  • Content - it's really hard to get the videos/gifs. I "borrowed" a lot of content from other games to get me this far and making my own is time consuming. I largely rely on stumbling across useful videos - but it's harder than it was.
I'm also trying to not get hung up when I can't finish a scene - which is harder than it sounds. I like to tidy things up and bring it back to a common path before I move on, for some loops that's just not happening for whatever reason, so I'm leaving a few deadends at the moment - awaiting content/inspiration/both.

Progress is being made though, sorry it's taking so long!
This is why i asked for your discord, don't know what you have against it but it come in really handy for stuff like this.
(p.s. if you don't want to start your own you can always raid other project's servers, the good son has a treasure trove of stuff for example.)
:ROFLMAO: nvm, i said that to "ReawakeningDev". start you own discord then.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Enjoying this, still got a few of the scenes that I haven't been able to get in the game. Can't seem to get the old stuff where the MC got to party in the mansion, though that might require killing Robert and siding with Tommy

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Enjoying this, still got a few of the scenes that I haven't been able to get in the game. Can't seem to get the old stuff where the MC got to party in the mansion, though that might require killing Robert and siding with Tommy
Finally got it, sided with Daniel and told him about the book & he had me give it to Robert. Now to try getting the threesome scene that's supposed to involve Robert, at least the video is in his folder, as well as the Nicole ones labeled "whore"

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Finally got it, sided with Daniel and told him about the book & he had me give it to Robert. Now to try getting the threesome scene that's supposed to involve Robert, at least the video is in his folder, as well as the Nicole ones labeled "whore"
Not sure about the threesome one - but I'm pretty sure the "whore" ones are just leave her with Robert, i.e reject his deal.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Have done that, will keep trying, there's a lot of variables to go through, might even break down and start keeping notes on which combinations of decisions I've tried

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
interesting, I'd love to see this continued/expanded.

Edit : Nicole seems to cheat with frank and Tyrone no matter what you do but I like all the additions so far

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes