1.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
I'm picking up this game for development (the author gave me permission). So for those who have played it, I would love to hear some feedback on the things I'm working on.

So far the changes have been:
- You can now sell all of your candid videos with one click
- Considerably increased the chance of getting overtime work (it also consumes one energy)
- Tweaked overtime payment to be a bit more fair (you'll earn the same amount you've earned during regular hours, so if you work focused you'll get 30 regular + 30 overtime but if you work horny you'll only get 10 regular + 10 overtime)
- You can workout to exhaustion when you have 2 energy (previously you could only do that when you had 3)
- Doubled the amount of fortitude you have, so now it lowers very slowly compared to before (I'll maybe even triple it and make it so you have to pay for a gym membership to balance it a bit)
- Tweaked speech colors so they're actually readable now
- Added default names and default preferred body parts
- Added a splash/warning screen before the actual beginning of the game
- You get more weed for a bit higher price (fixed the faux-click bug and reintroduced unused code)

I'm currently working on and will complete shortly:
- Adding a link to go to the gym from work
- Adding a button to spend all day collecting creepshots
- Fixing a few bugs and warnings that are currently present
- LESS REPEATING EVENTS (yes, i'm still writing all the logic but I'm making it so you won't have to see the same event over and over. I have already fixed the first batch, from sub 150 to 145)
- Changing backgrounds, flavor texts, location texts and speeches, etc, etc. ie: overhauling the current script

The things I plan on doing/tweaking:
- Add flavor variation to repeating scenes (even after the fix, some scenes will eventually come back so it's important to make them different and relevant to further corruption, ie: make the same scene a little bit more kinky each time)
- Tweak the perv/arousal system (maybe only how it's implemented and changed on gameplay and not the actual functionality of it)
- Tweak the "yourself" screen
- Add girlfriend quests and text messaging mid-week
- Add possible reactions to your creepy behavior
- Maybe even a police thing? Obvious kinky content potential
- Add consequences to the fortitude checks she does when you invite her home

I'm also on the lookout for an actual native english speaking person/writer to fix my not-so-perfect english (I'm not native). It will depend on if I can find someone to partner up with on this project or how much it costs to commission something like that (and how much money I'll have when that time comes). I don't want to add this game to the "broken english" list of games so any help would be fantastic.

So far all of the changes I've made have already sped up the gameplay. I'm 100% open to suggestion and even to the possibility of making this project a community colab thing. I'm still looking at late game mechanics and will change them when I get there. I still don't know how I'll continue the actual story so right now I'm writing every fucked up idea I come up with and hopefully some of them will fit the story.

I really wanna fix this game. It's truly one of a kind.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamm 3.28 GB? Is this game that massive to play? Any chance of a compressed version? Sorry I love the femdom games and hate to be a whiny bitch but live in the stix and get 50 GB a month bandwidth on the dish. :( Oh well maybe I'll try this after Elon Musk hooks me up with starlink...
Ah, yes, I'll definitely lower the resolution of most images (they're mostly way too big), tweak the videos and hopefully bring the total file size way down.

Feb 14, 2020
Can't wait to see with what you come up with. Your plans so far sound great and would improve the game a lot already. Especially the things about repeating events.
Best of luck to you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm picking up this game for development (the author gave me permission). So for those who have played it, I would love to hear some feedback on the things I'm working on.

- Considerably increased the chance of getting overtime work (it also consumes one energy)
- Tweaked overtime payment to be a bit more fair (you'll earn the same amount you've earned during regular hours, so if you work focused you'll get 30 regular + 30 overtime but if you work horny you'll only get 10 regular + 10 overtime)
- You can workout to exhaustion when you have 2 energy (previously you could only do that when you had 3)
- Doubled the amount of fortitude you have, so now it lowers very slowly compared to before (I'll maybe even triple it and make it so you have to pay for a gym membership to balance it a bit)

- LESS REPEATING EVENTS (yes, i'm still writing all the logic but I'm making it so you won't have to see the same event over and over. I have already fixed the first batch, from sub 150 to 145)
- Changing backgrounds, flavor texts, location texts and speeches, etc, etc. ie: overhauling the current script

- Add flavor variation to repeating scenes (even after the fix, some scenes will eventually come back so it's important to make them different and relevant to further corruption, ie: make the same scene a little bit more kinky each time)
- Tweak the perv/arousal system (maybe only how it's implemented and changed on gameplay and not the actual functionality of it)

I'm also on the lookout for an actual native english speaking person/writer to fix my not-so-perfect english (I'm not native). It will depend on if I can find someone to partner up with on this project or how much it costs to commission something like that (and how much money I'll have when that time comes). I don't want to add this game to the "broken english" list of games so any help would be fantastic.

So far all of the changes I've made have already sped up the gameplay. I'm 100% open to suggestion and even to the possibility of making this project a community colab thing. I'm still looking at late game mechanics and will change them when I get there. I still don't know how I'll continue the actual story so right now I'm writing every fucked up idea I come up with and hopefully some of them will fit the story.

I'm glad you are working on my game. You probably have a better understanding of the code than I do at this point. I remember that I had set a certain pace to the game. So when you tweek how quickly certain stats increase or decrease just make sure it doesnt' skip scenes or block scenes. I just don't remember really. Also based on comments in this thread if you just keep playing and get submission past 90 I think (not sure), there's no new content and for people who take it down to zero I think it starts creating errors. Sorry for the high res photos; I liked some of the original html games like Life Choices and Fresh Start but the pictures were small. I wanted high res fap material.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember that I had set a certain pace to the game. So when you tweek how quickly certain stats increase or decrease just make sure it doesnt' skip scenes or block scenes. I just don't remember really.
I'll be sure to test the pacing throughout the entire playthrough before I release any version. I changed the fortitude (and the sex scenes that mess with it) because there was just not enough consequence behind it. Like the constant warnings to stop exercising, all led to nothing because she would stop noticing whatsoever after you do what she asked and got weak. That's one thing I forgot to mention btw. I'll write some continuation to that fortitude check she does everytime you call her to hang out.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I remember playing it in the past and thinking it has potential but is MUCH too slow and grindy. I'm glad that the development will continue and looking forward for more content. I just wonder what the direction regarding story and kinks will be. I guess we'll continue into more or less straightforward femdom territory? I only hope that cuckolding - if that's even planned - will be optional/avoidable.

The collab idea could be expanded btw and there could be a place where people could pitch their ideas for scenes (or even write some) and then the dev could check them out and use if they'd be usable (if that wouldn't take too much of dev's time of course).

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'll be sure to test the pacing throughout the entire playthrough before I release any version. I changed the fortitude (and the sex scenes that mess with it) because there was just not enough consequence behind it. Like the constant warnings to stop exercising, all led to nothing because she would stop noticing whatsoever after you do what she asked and got weak. That's one thing I forgot to mention btw. I'll write some continuation to that fortitude check she does everytime you call her to hang out.
If I remember correctly the working out thing was just supposed to be another speed bump where you need to work out for fortitude but then again she holds it against you; also I think it was skippable and you didn't have to deal w/ it if you didn't want to.

smreg

Jun 2, 2020

- You get more weed for a bit higher price (fixed the faux-click bug and reintroduced unused code)

- Add consequences to the fortitude checks she does when you invite her home

I missed this announcement earlier. Hope this project is still ongoing. This is a really cool and unique game that I just downloaded again after more or less completing it moths ago.

Oct 25, 2017
I missed this announcement earlier. Hope this project is still ongoing. This is a really cool and unique game that I just downloaded again after more or less completing it moths ago.
I'm still working on it but I'm sooo so slow. I'm working on it like once a week + I'm not that versed on twine/sugarcube (although I am making sure to do it as tidy as possible, slowing writing a lot since everything's quite deliberate) and then I'll have to run the game through someone who's native to the english language since I'm most definitely not and I don't want to release a broken english update.

I don't want to give myself a deadline but at this rate it would be optimistic to say it'd be ready before the next 2 months. :/

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm still working on it but I'm sooo so slow. I'm working on it like once a week + I'm not that versed on twine/sugarcube (although I am making sure to do it as tidy as possible, slowing writing a lot since everything's quite deliberate) and then I'll have to run the game through someone who's native to the english language since I'm most definitely not and I don't want to release a broken english update.

I don't want to give myself a deadline but at this rate it would be optimistic to say it'd be ready before the next 2 months. :/
glad to hear it's coming along!
you should worry too much about a deadline or only working when you can, it's better to have a good game than a rushed game.
and, not to get too preachy, but if there's anything we can learn from ToT, it's better to set 1 deadline and make it than set 10 deadlines and miss 9 of them
i'm excited to havenew content for this game, pretty much the best[and one of the few] findom games out there, and i feel like itt captures the spirit very well, there's something insanely hot about the fantasy of havingto work so hard fror someone that you don't have any free time, which i think this game gets right

CanisMajor

Nov 23, 2019
If you need someone to proofread the dialog, I'd be happy to help. I write proposals daily for work and write short stories as a hobby.

Reactions: poputu

sylsk

May 13, 2020

Any progress mate? Do you still need help proof-reading it?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi. I was wandering if you are still planning on relesing an update for this game. Thank you.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes