1.70 star(s) 6 Votes
May 11, 2017
Unlocked

-Added a button from the city screen to update your variables for this release. Use it only once. All new speech will either be magenta or blue.
-Film girls five times at the beach to get caught by your gf.
-Film girls total ten times to be able to approach and talk to them.
-3 more girls to take pit pictures of.
-Try to talk to girls at the beach three times to trigger new work content.
-3 scenes at random.
-At work you will do a search (warning BBC content).
-4 sets of BBC images/gifs. - 4 short scenes with Supervisor.
- Short but funny scene if you take your gf on a date to the beach and she is in a good mood.
- New scenes when calling girlfriend over.
- You took an armpit picture and she's in a good mood
- You took an armpit picture, but she's in a bad mood.
- You did not take an armpit picture.
Complete Game:
Mega#!uctG3C6S!4QZEW-foQstNzTTEcxLA8K70gPVnQgP19vZWEtPPuD0
Media Only:
Mega#!jU0yiAjC!NJbkypeQFQEUna6VlVuplTwjJJNIBCXpI5OV8Vv1hpc
HTML File:
Mega#!aN0QBYhL!9x9gaL7ouqzaZq1g4cs87RHfgL0XLDlW31AGrPIAgTw

Link is Dead. Reupload Pls
complete game is not available on mega . removed?

K3NJ1 did you save the previous links before updating OP?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
complete game is not available on mega . removed?

K3NJ1 did you save the previous links before updating OP?
Yeah I still have them but i dont understand, isn't the complete html and media pack together?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yeah I still have them but i dont understand, isn't the complete html and media pack together?
The version you posted the link to only includes updated media I think, so is missing all the previous stuff.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i send a reply to the dev, for a working link, now al we can do is wait

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
In my opinion, the developer will no longer be engaged in updating the game,the last post is from 2019.
And it seems that there is no point in waiting for the developer to download the full game version 0.5.

The good thing is that I had version 0.4 and I just added all the media content presented as version 0.5 to it

Just want to say thanks. I started doing gig economy stuff and it pays a little better than my Patreon page right now. I'm going to pause billing. If anyone wants a copy of the game you can still sign up for as little as $1. Thank you.

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018

Here is the link, I will say right away,I do not guarantee that the game will work correctly after updating to the 0.5 version.But I checked it to start, and started playing until the errors were noticed.Please check with yourself,especially if you decide to update the distribution here!

I'll delete the link next week.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Hey guys. I just checked my mega links: Apparently the full game link was down. I just made a new link and pasted it, weird thing is the link code is the same. But now it's working again.. I played through and there shouldn't be any errors. I'm sorry if you got errors but I won't be able to fix them at this point. Highlight the entire mega link and open it in a new tab. Clicking the hyperlink part that only covers the word mega won't work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys. I just checked my mega links: Apparently the full game link was down. I just made a new link and pasted it, weird thing is the link code is the same. But now it's working again.. I played through and there shouldn't be any errors. I'm sorry if you got errors but I won't be able to fix them at this point. Highlight the entire mega link and open it in a new tab. Clicking the hyperlink part that only covers the word mega won't work.

Takeda Katsuyori
2h
Try to get the link to the full game again. I fixed it.

hi links are still down, can you pretty please share us a link here mate

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
TGIL .5 Complete

This is the last update v0.5 FULL game Link works and game works

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes