1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
don't waste your time. it's two new scenes, and nothing else.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
if your corruption gets high enough you should be able to use the camera and become a camtrap instead of selling pictures of chicks. i think that'd be pretty cool

Last edited:
Reactions: TGIL

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
One of the main things that this game is missing is things to do while during the week, and also other aspects of the main characters life that the crush can ruin. Why not have the crush ask you to ruin your reputation at work, or have you wear something embarrassing to work? Or have a different scenes with random women, like going to the gym with max perversion and a woman sees you perving on her and humiliates you or something.

Reactions: TGIL

Makeevchanin1

Aug 22, 2019
Tell me, what are the options now with the girl during the meeting? And then I only have: chewing gum, a shopping trip (she just buys something) and a walk in the park. There are no other options yet or am I still a little submissive - 175?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Abandoned?
On his patreon, on december eighth he said that .5 is coming, but that it will likely be the last update for this game as the size of the game is getting too big and the code is getting more complicated the more of he adds,

so to answer your question: Not yet, but soon

Reactions: nanar
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes