1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Dev has stopped with this game, last build was 0.5 with the compleet tag, be happy we got this version took me a week to get it

Reactions: Tranzet

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i liked this game too, too bad...i really wanted this game to reach a point where your girlfriend is getting gangbanged inside your house and you can just watch, too bad...on another note is there a game like that aside from the QSP one?

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
One of the tags says vaginal sex, does the MC get cucked? Femdom is fine as long as that's all it is and not have to watch girl you like screwing someone else.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
from what i've played no, he doesnt get cucked.
Well she has no interest in the guy. The PC is an omega male that the girl enjoys toying with and not really romantically involved. I think during the introduction the girl does get with another co-worker and during the park "dates" she mentions his name and the PC can either agree that the guy is great or disagree so there is another man in the picture but interactions with him or even scenes with him don't seem to exist. Perhaps that was planned future content but for now it would still classify as NTR I guess even if they're not really in a standard relationship. We'll never know since this game was abandoned (I don't care that the author considers it complete when it obviously isn't and doesn't have an ending).

Reactions: gaaby

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, am I a douchebag if I leave my Patreon up?
If billing is paused i see absolutely no reason why leaving it up would be a problem

If billing is not paused but you are planning to start working on another game soon it would make sense to leave it up

If billing is not paused but you have no plans to make anything for a long time then it would probably be best to pause billing.

But that's just my personal opinion so Idk.
Also you should really make another game because this is probably the best findom game in existance and a pretty good twine game. People don't get that findom is about giving up things that you worked hard to get, and so with games you can take advantage of the "actually playing them" aspect to force it to be grindy, therefore taking you a long time to get things, so when you give up in-game money to someone you actually are giving away something you spent time doing [ sorry about the rant]

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
If billing is paused i see absolutely no reason why leaving it up would be a problem

If billing is not paused but you are planning to start working on another game soon it would make sense to leave it up

If billing is not paused but you have no plans to make anything for a long time then it would probably be best to pause billing.

But that's just my personal opinion so Idk.
Also you should really make another game because this is probably the best findom game in existance and a pretty good twine game. People don't get that findom is about giving up things that you worked hard to get, and so with games you can take advantage of the "actually playing them" aspect to force it to be grindy, therefore taking you a long time to get things, so when you give up in-game money to someone you actually are giving away something you spent time doing [ sorry about the rant]
Hey thanks for the response. I knew this game was popular with a few folks but didn't think anyone thought it was the best of anything. I know I chose some fringe fetishes and it kind of limited the interest. Plus I only got up to about $40/month on Patreon for a couple months I think so I just didn't think there was interest. Some other developer was collecting $100+ plus on a game abandoned for over a year. I do have another game idea but it takes so much work to make these. Also my other game idea is really fringe and I feel like it will also not be too popular. Also your explanation of the in-game findom was really informative.

Reactions: starvoyager

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey thanks for the response. I knew this game was popular with a few folks but didn't think anyone thought it was the best of anything. I know I chose some fringe fetishes and it kind of limited the interest. Plus I only got up to about $40/month on Patreon for a couple months I think so I just didn't think there was interest. Some other developer was collecting $100+ plus on a game abandoned for over a year. I do have another game idea but it takes so much work to make these. Also my other game idea is really fringe and I feel like it will also not be too popular. Also your explanation of the in-game findom was really informative.
It's been awhile since I played your game, but I remember the content being quite good, and not nearly as niche as you might think. I can understand his argument about the grinding creating a feeling of loss, but in practice it just makes your game boring to play.

I remember the first comments on your game being complaints about the amount of grinding, and yet after several updates the grinding was just as bad. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I feel much more inclined to support a developer when i feel like they listen to their audience.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I can understand his argument about the grinding creating a feeling of loss, but in practice it just makes your game boring to play.
Yeah, that's fair.
I did use the chrome extension "sugarcube Hacker" to cheat at least once.

I also agree that the content isn't as niche as he thinks. As long as you know where to tell people about your game then no fetish is too niche

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Waste of Time !!

- Terrible game play
- Way to much grind
- v05 is not complete, much is not implanted
+ Some Nice Images and Videos

Best Thing to do is, open the folders grab the Images and Videos that you like and delete the game.

That is what i did after frustrating hours of playing this game.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Waste of Time !!

- Terrible game play
- Way to much grind
- v05 is not complete, much is not implanted
+ Some Nice Images and Videos

Best Thing to do is, open the folders grab the Images and Videos that you like and delete the game.

That is what i did after frustrating hours of playing this game.

- I definitely wouldn't describe the gameplay as "fun" but i've played a ton of twine games with worse, and it's not super horrible.
-There is a lot of grinding, especially in the beginning and towards the end. It would probably have been better to have the guy's submission start going down by 2 each once it got down to like 100.
-yeah V5 is incomplete.
-That's true.
The scenes are also well written thou, personally the scenes are way better than the images to me.

There's also a twine game hacker you can get on the chrome extension page which lets you easily edit values.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tenenbaum and grego

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Good premise, many good ideas, great potential. Unfortunately, the game in current state is pretty much unplayable. The UI is horrible, the stats are unbalanced, they are capped at maximum or minimum most of the time. You need absolutely insane amount of grind to see any scenes at all, 98% of the time you're just mindlessly clicking between gym and work.

Don't bother playing this, even if you're heavily into this kind of stuff like myself. I had huge hopes since chastity is extremely rare even in femdom games (and without sissification it pretty much doesn't exist at all), but this is just a waste of time. Bummer.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamm 3.28 GB? Is this game that massive to play? Any chance of a compressed version? Sorry I love the femdom games and hate to be a whiny bitch but live in the stix and get 50 GB a month bandwidth on the dish. :( Oh well maybe I'll try this after Elon Musk hooks me up with starlink...

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes