Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
RyukXaos I see what you mean about the text in places. .RogueZero is using that as the person is whispering/talking low. I personally don't think that's needed. But it's kind of like in rl when someone is talking under their breath and doesn't really want us to hear. Well, it's his choice.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
RyukXaos I see what you mean about the text in places. .RogueZero is using that as the person is whispering/talking low. I personally don't think that's needed. But it's kind of like in rl when someone is talking under their breath and doesn't really want us to hear. Well, it's his choice.
yeah I get that it's supposed the be the speaker speaking more quietly but the text shrinking is enough of a sign of that, like I mentioned in a couple posts under the original the last bit is too small if it stopped shrinking a stage before the last IMO it would of been fine it's still easily readable. It's originally there to point that out to not go too small in the future otherwise people with worse eyesight than mine are going to have trouble especially the ones that care about reading all of the dialogue

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
yeah I get that it's supposed the be the speaker speaking more quietly but the text shrinking is enough of a sign of that, like I mentioned in a couple posts under the original the last bit is too small if it stopped shrinking a stage before the last IMO it would of been fine it's still easily readable. It's originally there to point that out to not go too small in the future otherwise people with worse eyesight than mine are going to have trouble especially the ones that care about reading all of the dialogue
Yeah. I had to max out the slider just to see the last part. I'm old and my eyes are bad, so I may have to go into the script and remove the code for that.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah. I had to max out the slider just to see the last part. I'm old and my eyes are bad, so I may have to go into the script and remove the code for that.
I need to get smart enough to go into the script myself cause I'm planning my own project as soon as I can, but keeping it to this VN I also want to know if the choices matter to the point of changing the outcome overall or if it's a scene by scene basis

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
1: That would be totally really hilarious huh! :sneaky:
2: That depends on the choice you made at the nightclub, to either have fun or not. if you have multiple saves, you probably loaded one where you didn't have fun. Doctor.Professor too<---
3: Day4 will contain that event, yep!
Ah, one little thing that i forgot to mention but stuck with me is how Stella's hair & eye color seem different between her scenes.
In the glory hole encounter her hair is a cotton candy light pink and eyes brown (or maybe violet?) while in the clothes store stalls she now has a bright hot pink and her eyes are almost fluorescent.

(Not like the MC would have noticed since he didn't see her face the 1st time they met anyway :sneaky:)

Felt a little jarring the difference - is she into funky colored eye lenses or playing with hair colors & wigs like some wannabe cosplayers? Just an idea.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
From a technical standpoint, Stella's original hair is broken and it's unfixable, it wasn't a problem in the glory hole because I had no idea what I was doing and didn't use lighting. So it had to change, The eye colours don't serve a purpose other than distinguising characters.

there are same problems with Sophia's original hair too, that I've tried to mask, but ultimately I can't fix the weird squares all over it, unless I swap it out for something similar Like her dinner date style, which I will probably do
View attachment 3102532
Ah, that explains everything. Ever thought of redoing Stella's original hair in the old scene then?

And about Sophia's hairstyle, maybe a little future IC change, like you did for Suzie?
It could make sense with the mild rocking her little world received just last episode.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya i know this might be out of the blue, but what age is the MC itself? Honestly i don't want to play a game where i am playing some dilf or smth.

Cheers

LuminescentBerry

Apr 24, 2021
Just finished playing episode 3 last night, I swear on my toes that this was a 10/10 update.
I loved every bit of it. I also have to just highlight the animations, quirky sort of movements during interactions, and even the cute sound effects.

if copyright wasn't a thing I'd bet that I would've heard hudson mohawke - cbat by now.
But yeah, really enjoying the game so far, and keep up the good work!

Dec 31, 2019
1: That would be totally really hilarious huh! :sneaky:
2: That depends on the choice you made at the nightclub, to either have fun or not. if you have multiple saves, you probably loaded one where you didn't have fun. Doctor.Professor too<---
3: Day4 will contain that event, yep!
I loaded a save from right before I made the decision and it still didn't remember my choice. To quote Sonico you need to go back pretty far.

The scene of him presenting himself to class 1A, after we meet the crazy pervy nurse for the first time.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
this is now on my watch list i liked it so much put it in my signatures to let others know about it. we need more explict signatures tho to get the people attention if you know what i mean.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
2: That depends on the choice you made at the nightclub, to either have fun or not. if you have multiple saves, you probably loaded one where you didn't have fun. @Doctor.Professor too<---
I am 99.99% sure I had fun with her and he still remembered me as the nice guy.
I restarted and used ctrl to zip through it again, this time he recognized me as the guy who fucked his girlfriend.

I think this is a bug with importing some older saves, where those saves have the wrong variable for that scene.
I'd recommend people with this issue either restart the game (with ctrl key to skip already seen parts), or use renpy universal mod to change that variable.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes