harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A girl without piercings or tattoos is not an impossibly puritanical standard. Expecting every girl to have no piercings or tattoos, is an impossibly puritanical standard.
... I am depressed where we live in a world where we can't just expect to find girls with no piercings or tattoos.

Seriously though, nipple piercings are a sexual thing.
Nobody just casually pierces their nipples for non sexual reasons.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
again, some of my posts were deleted. guess noharem guy got mad and reported the posts that hurt his feelings

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
even though it's gotten off-topic above, i got to know, did the creator do the redesigns because that's what they truly wanted? or did they do it because the site made them do it and the dev is forced to pretend that it is of their own choice? i mean we already know that the site essentially held a past patch hostage until the dev was forced to change some content, is this another situation like that? if the answer is "it was of their own choice", will it be because the dev is forced to say it and is not allow to say the truth?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
even though it's gotten off-topic above, i got to know, did the creator do the redesigns because that's what they truly wanted? or did they do it because the site made them do it and the dev is forced to pretend that it is of their own choice? i mean we already know that the site essentially held a past patch hostage until the dev was forced to change some content, is this another situation like that? if the answer is "it was of their own choice", will it be because the dev is forced to say it and is not allow to say the truth?
either way, people are complaining to dev

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So I'm still early on and I'll reserve full judgement for now. I will say the plot so far has been interesting for the most part, and the writing isn't bad. However, the animation in the first full sex scene, was pretty bad. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I will always try my best to provide honest feedback. I have always been of the mind that, no animations at all is better than bad animation. If it was at least 6/10 animation, it would be fine, but the animation in that scene was a 4/10 at best.

Another thing about that scene, and the game in general... this takes heavy inspiration from a few games, which is fine of course. However the scene with Georgia at the club in particular, is a bit more than just inspiration, that shit was eerily similar to a scene from another game, with the added spice of her having a boyfriend, and him being there. Other than that, it very much so reminded me of a scene from another game, that is sadly on-hold, I really love that game. Maybe this was just a coincidence though...? I'd be surprised, but I guess it's possible.

I'm going to continue playing, I hope the overall quality goes up as I keep playing, especially in the animation department. I really like the premise and some of the characters definitely have me interested. It has a lot of potential, and it can somewhat scratch the itch I've been having ever since the other similar game went on-hold, the overall quality isn't as high, as of yet at least, but maybe that will change?

I'll be back to give updated feedback once I finish. :D

*edit* Ok so apparently it has taken some inspiration from the game I was thinking of, and even got permission to do so. So that's cool, I mean it's a good game so it's definitely not a bad place to take inspiration from.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole
Oct 8, 2023
SlapE
Some scenes have indeed taken inspiration from my game and that's fine. In this case RogueZero even asked me before hand if I was okay with it so that's nice of him. He does change the scenes a bit anyway so it's not a straight up copy.

Just bringing some clarity, no hate towards you.
It's also kind of insane to see people talk about my game in other game threads haha, makes me happy.

Reactions: SlapE

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
So I'm still early on and I'll reserve full judgement for now. I will say the plot so far has been interesting for the most part, and the writing isn't bad. However, the animation in the first full sex scene, was pretty bad. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I will always try my best to provide honest feedback. I have always been of the mind that, no animations at all is better than bad animation. If it was at least 6/10 animation, it would be fine, but the animation in that scene was a 4/10 at best.
I liked the animation and I think it's very good. Especially 3 day animations.

• Hey there
Reactions: SlapE

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Another thing about that scene, and the game in general... this takes heavy inspiration from a few games, which is fine of course. However the scene with Georgia at the club in particular, is a bit more than just inspiration, that shit was eerily similar to a scene from another game, with the added spice of her having a boyfriend, and him being there. Other than that, it very much so reminded me of a scene from another game, that is sadly on-hold, I really love that game. Maybe this was just a coincidence though...? I'd be surprised, but I guess it's possible.

I'm going to continue playing, I hope the overall quality goes up as I keep playing, especially in the animation department. I really like the premise and some of the characters definitely have me interested. It has a lot of potential, and it can somewhat scratch the itch I've been having ever since the other similar game went on-hold, the overall quality isn't as high, as of yet at least, but maybe that will change?

I'll be back to give updated feedback once I finish. :D

*edit* Ok so apparently it has taken some inspiration from the game I was thinking of, and even got permission to do so. So that's cool, I mean it's a good game so it's definitely not a bad place to take inspiration from.
Next update is in development so it won't be "on hold" for much longer :sneaky:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay so visually the game does improve a bit, so that was good news. It's still not the best but of course if the dev keeps improving, then it can only go up.

I will say though, there was something I forgot to mention in my last post, and that is that the heights of the girls don't make any sense. The shortest female in the game is 5'6 (so far), when the average female height in the US is around 5'4-5'5. This game takes place in Japan, where the average female height is even lower, and you're telling me the shortest girl we've met so far is 5'6?

Sorry I just found it odd, it's not a big deal it's more so just me trying to wrap my head around how you came up with these heights mr. dev.

:D

Reactions: Hunkio

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Okay so visually the game does improve a bit, so that was good news. It's still not the best but of course if the dev keeps improving, then it can only go up.

I will say though, there was something I forgot to mention in my last post, and that is that the heights of the girls don't make any sense. The shortest female in the game is 5'6 (so far), when the average female height in the US is around 5'4-5'5. This game takes place in Japan, where the average female height is even lower, and you're telling me the shortest girl we've met so far is 5'6?

Sorry I just found it odd, it's not a big deal it's more so just me trying to wrap my head around how you came up with these heights mr. dev.

:D
huh...
you are right. these girls are all giants.

I thought the opening menu was just showing them in perspective.
capture.PNG

but no. the MC who is "only" 6'0" tall happens to be tiny compared to all those towering amazonian women.

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
Any way to get this working on JoiPlay? Given the APK isn't with the patch and it doesn't seem to be patchable to the apk? Trying to play it that way just results in it crashing on startup.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Looking at the game banner - it looks the girl with pinkish hair knows what to do in this life (it is a joke)! ;)

I will try this game.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes