MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It's crazy what perspective can do. although, tell me. Did that animation with Belle and Nova exist in the previous update? No, it didn't it was a little extra I added.
It's still a rush job no matter whether it's rerender or additional images. And what about the other example i gave, and those that others has pointed out?

However. I will go ahead and fix the hands for the next release.
You don't need to do more rework just because of me. I'm not going to become a patreon anyway, as its pretty clear that you will be spending the majority of your time on rework instead of new material. There are still a number of characters that hasn't been reworked yet, which is fine as long as they never appear in a sex scene, but once they do there is another bunch of rework coming up.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You can't set the ages up anymore? Why...? Everybody knows the 18 thing is more of a peace of mind thing for people that can't disassociate fantasy from reality.
You can. When you set the age for Suzie, every other age is based on this.

Jun 15, 2017
You can't set the ages up anymore? Why...? Everybody knows the 18 thing is more of a peace of mind thing for people that can't disassociate fantasy from reality.
I’m pretty sure if you install the patch you still can, although I will say after all the changes the ages don’t really make sense because everyone in class B is supposed to be 2 years younger then class A but after the changes they look the same age. I noticed this especially with nova looking the same age as suzie.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The only character I'd like to be changed is nurse. I mean just look at her face =_=
I actually like the nurse(Daphne) and Morgana also. But I did like Georga, but if I continue I will have to restart later and kick her to the curb now.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I was very critical of .RogueZero but, after playing the changes, I'm ok with them. I understand why he had to make those decisions. They aren't to radical, which is good. I think this game has a chance to be very good. I believe their won't be anymore changes and this is the game moving forward.

I really think everyone should give it a shot. New players won't know the difference and vets will be surprised that it isn't that big of a difference. Also most of the changes made some the ladies even better.

yoroseg

Dec 17, 2020
Edit: 2 December 2023 - THE MOD IS UPDATED. See below.

EDIT AGAIN: Dev just let me know of a cosmetic issue, I've fixed it and reuploaded the mod. If you downloaded it before this edit, just redownload and extract over the originals.

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v3.5 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day3.5-Walkthrough-Mod-v2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or both attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.

USER DONT REMOVE - Patch - https://f95zone.to/threads/that-new-teacher-day-3-5-rogueone.171128/post-12367925

I found two little bugs in your latest 3.5v2 walkthrough mod.

In the file "game/Days/dayOne.rpy":

Line 301:
Code:
scene d1s5p11 with Dissolve(0.3)(0.3)
Line 305:
Code:
scene d1s5p11_2 with Dissolve(0.3)(0.3)
The transitions with Dissolve have each a "(0.3)" too many. Deleting them resolves the ren'py grey screens in the game.

Fixed lines 300-305:
Code:
if gg:
        scene d1s5p11 with Dissolve(0.3)
        call zz() from _call_zz
    else:
        pass
    scene d1s5p11_2 with Dissolve(0.3)

Thanks for the mod btw <3

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
That's the dev who is helping .RogueZero to determine what should or shouldn't be in the game. Hence the fact the girls are all being aged up and given bigger breasts. I'm a small boob guy. But it is what it is.
1701821085008.png

Alright I'll explain myself before people start getting the wrong idea. This isn't targeted at you Dark Silence, you've been very fair with your criticisms. You also didn't attack him for the changes you didn't like and you defended his right to make changes that fit his vision for the game, devs appreciate that.

The comment reads like I'm being held responsible for changes to the game and idk if that as the intention, I don't really mind talking about this once, simply because I get how some people might think that after I defended the changes so much, but here we go. Onto my public statement about why I am not influencing TnT's reworks and designs :KEK:.
(Despite the memes and reasoning being somewhat unusual for one of the smaller reasons, this is not a joke.)

The Big Reason

Rogue is the developer, and the game follows his vision. I can lend a hand if he ever needs something like learning a new studio tool I'm familiar with or image processing program or whatever, but what he chooses to do with it is up to him. It's the same way for him with me and Evermore.

The Smaller Reasons

Part 1:

I Love Small Titties
Hence the fact the girls are all being aged up and given bigger breasts. I'm a small boob guy. But it is what it is.
1701831946117.png
So, you thought I was a basic big titty lover
A seemingly obvious, yet deceptive assumption

Unused designs that didn't make it to Evermore for reasons outside appearance(Except Titania the fairy)
Half my girls in stock are petite. May make brief appearances :LUL:

1701832858757.png 1701832363620.png 1701833087131.png 1701832525332.png 1701832657540.png

I love a wide variety of breasts, but smaller is better and less is more for me (until a certain level :WutFace:). Simply put, i wouldn't and haven't tried to increase the size of Rogues girls titties for no reason.
1701840568799.png
I'm not intending to start a debate on the game, I just want to clear things up for anyone who might be thinking I'm trying to get Rogue to design the girls based on my preferences. Rogue is designing the girls as he wants them.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
If you call getting jumped on and punched a good way then you've got issues. :ROFLMAO:
She sounds a bit like a chihuahua.
Couldn't somebody just use the ultimate move on her though? - Simply hold her by the head at arms length and wait until she tires herself out.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
1701831946117.png

So, you thought I was a basic big titty lover
A seemingly obvious, yet deceptive assumption
Not even close. I think RogueZero is under the idea that bigger boobs means older. Which isn't the case. Then I stated my opinion that I like small boobs. lol

She sounds a bit like a chihuahua.
Couldn't somebody just use the ultimate move on her though? - Simply hold her by the head at arms length and wait until she tires herself out.

For one, if someone tried, then they'd have to deal with a 6'5" dude and they don't want that.
Have a nice day.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
For one, if someone tried, then they'd have to deal with a 6'5" 300lb dude and they don't want that.
Have a nice day.
So if somebody simply tried to prevent her from attacking them, you, a big bad "6'5" 300lb dude" would "deal with them" in her stead? I'm noticing a theme here (if there is truth to any of this).

I'm honestly hoping you're just exaggerating/LARPing. If not, I hope you never upset or anger her too badly.

Have a nice day and good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: feier
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes