GandalfTheWhite

Jun 18, 2023
Why are you guys always trying to make players know how old your characters are? I was so okay imagining that the mom is somewhere around 34+ years old. Now I know that she is 41. Why not 61? I wonder. Is there really one person who cares about characters profiles and bios??

Reactions: Margon27

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm rerendering the first 3 scenes because they are :sick: visually.
It's still time that could have been spend on writing new material, and I honestly doubt this will be the last rerender/rewrite. But it's your game, so you are free to do as you like. Just don't count on me becoming a patreon. I liked the game, but I'm feed up with the constant rewrites/rerenders. They are low quality compared the the original ones. The rerender/rewrites are clearly a rush job.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can't see the obvious quality difference, I don't know what to tell you. It is most certainly not a "rushed job".
I don't have to defend myself. the work speaks for itself. (if your eyes work correctly)
..new looks a bit too smooth...and airbrushed.....
...maybe that's just me......

Kalecali3

Sep 2, 2023
are there other games with this graphics? I think everomre has this graphics but i want more of this, is super addictive

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don't even know why I downloaded this again!
I compared the files from this one with the one vs on the 3rd and nothing changed, the same amount of videos and photos in all folders remains the same... What a waste of time, I picked up a save before the end and the same thing happened, it ended the same the previous version.:sick::FacePalm:
Dev reworked the script and reworked Georgia. She now looks much older and her boyfriend still looks like a little kid.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
These changes have added/changed about 150 renders. and 12 animations.

I didn't see where there are these 150 renders and the 12 animations that you mentioned, I have the vs from the 3rd which is the previous one of this update, I decopied the files and checked by comparing all the images in all the folders and everything remains as before and the number of videos on the 3rd it is 43 and this update also has 43 the same animations.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
These changes have added/changed about 150 renders. and 12 animations.

I didn't see where there are these 150 renders and the 12 animations that you mentioned, I have the vs from the 3rd which is the previous one of this update, I decopied the files and checked by comparing all the images in all the folders and everything remains as before and the number of videos on the 3rd it is 43 and this update also has 43 the same animations.
I wouldn't know. I didn't play it after seeing how Georgia looks now.

llewod

Jun 27, 2018
These are some big women. The shortest is 5 foot 6, and many of the more adult looking women are around 5 foot 10. Considering the average worldwide height for women is 5 foot 3, that's quite tall.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
These are some big women. The shortest is 5 foot 6, and many of the more adult looking women are around 5 foot 10. Considering the average worldwide height for women is 5 foot 3, that's quite tall.
The woman I'm with is 4'10". Not sure what you're trying to say about "shortest is 5 foot 6".

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Shortest girl in the game is 5'6"
Yes, that's taller than the average woman worldwide
but according to some companies, anything below that is implied loli content, as are some hairstyles
I see what you mean now. But someone call my partner a 'loli' they'll be pickin themselves up off the ground and believe me, it won't be me puttin them there. :ROFLMAO:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If you can't see the obvious quality difference, I don't know what to tell you. It is most certainly not a "rushed job".
The compare you have posted show that the new images has higher resolution. That's just a question of compute power. When I talk about rush job, I'm talking about not spending enough time on getting the proportions right. The result is that the dick slap of Georgia's face has become a neck slap. Another example is the boob massage in the class room. In the image where we see the 2 girls in the distance, the hands doesn't touch the breasts anymore. And there are many more examples like that. This wasn't the case in the original images. That's why I call the rerender a rush job, and I'm sticking by that.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes