TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I still find it weird how despite being locked to 18, some of the girls still look much younger, perhaps it is the character models, but I think being able to set their age was something that added to the game, because not every country has schools where you attend until your 21+, so having 18yr olds still going to school with classes above them feels a bit silly to me. But that's just a personal gripe I'll have to deal with.
Yes, add the patch on the OP and you can set ages (well, set one age, the others are calculated from that value.)

Nov 23, 2023
not a loli game anymore? :(
*drop it like its hot*
Yeah sadly I was going to sub after 0.1, then 0.2 came (glad I decided to wait 2 more updates to see if shit happens, of course half the time it does) . Obviously not going to give money to an AVN that doesn't have the kinks I want. On a brighter note at least Money or Morals is not on hold anymore for those that want their loli + incest + HS2 fix.

Nov 23, 2023
Majority of comments... where, exactly? Here? Please. The dev's Discord? Itch? Patreon/SS? Yeah, right. It's not our place as viewers to tell the dev what he may or may not do with his game. If you like where it's going, play it. If you don't, find something else. Don't go thinking it's your job, or any other viewer's, to write the game your own way.
It depends on what his goal is. If it's to make money (if so then AVN development is the wrong way to go about that imo) opinions and market research do matter, a whole lot. If it's just to tell a story whether people like it or not then opinions don't mean squat.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I really liked it until the moment where the game forced you into a x scene with your mom without giving you an option to avoid it. Like why can you avoid most scenes if they dont fit your tastes but not that one

Nov 23, 2023
Let me get this straight, you're 100% sure you know more about what's going on with the game than me, and you know it was never in any danger of being banned anywhere despite the post I just made in the thread?

You might wanna go touch grass and get yourself checked
Just put it on Backed.by. Can't get banned for anything there since payments are in crypto (matic = no volatility) so free to make whatever you want (depending on country, don't do that in Australia). For here just make a decensor patch, but plenty of other sites don't care about content so no patch needed.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
glad I decided to wait 2 more updates to see if shit happens, of course half the time it does
yeah, i waited too for more content to play.
such a shame, day 1 was great.
but im not gonna bitch about it and wish RogueZero succses and joy while working on it.

Nov 23, 2023
What are you actually complaining about? The developer goes to great lengths to give you a great game and can't satisfy you?

Think about it: some of the girls really looked way too young for 18. And Suzie and Esme in particular still look that way.

In some countries, such as Germany, the almost realistic depiction of minors in a sexual context is forbidden. Unlike in anime or manga, it's easy to imagine that his girls are real people.

As a translator of the game, I am particularly affected by the many changes, but I still think .RogueZero 's work is very good. Especially when you consider that it's his first work. Of course, there is a lot of need for changes.

Okay, that needs to be said. Now you can pick on my English if you want.

But show RogueOne honour and appreciation, maybe even on Patreon and financially. And rather be happy that the gallery can be unlocked for everyone and that the game now has a character overview.
So the dev is in Germany or one of those other stupid-law countries? Then he should have checked local laws before making a questionable AVN (or simply did an international move first to where he's legally free make what he wants, like in the US) and then changing it the following updates. Most potential fans will take that as getting baited and switched.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmm tryed it out and i don't mind the rework on georgia, i think both are fine and i'm ok with whatever you chose to go forword with HOWEVER i do hope that reworks are not gone be a habit because thous are 9 out of 11 times going to FUCK UP a project (i have over 400 renpy h games under ma belt so i know a thing or two when it comes to this) now i did not have the time check if this rework was something you wanted to do or something you "had" to do but regardless i will always prefer a "subpar" design of a character than getting into reworks same for animation quality or render quality, but if this is indeed the only rework than i can say you got yourself my wallet attention

ofc the patch is there for thous who want incest/loli imersivnes :sneaky:

Lughir

Mar 21, 2020
Anyone else getting `Disolve` errors? (mac). Can't even get through day one...

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
When meeting Mrs. Jackson in the beginning something about the jump cut of standing to suddenly sitting in a gigantic leather chair is fucking hilarious to me for some reason. I just picture the MC deploying the thing from his back pocket.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
  • Hey! This is my first crack at doing anything like this. Writing, Rendering, Animating. I hope you enjoy it!
  • There is NO NTR. And never will be. YOU are the one doing the cucking.
  • The incest patch is fan made. And in no way shape or form, related to the developer.
I love it when the Dev makes it clear the Patch is fan made. I'll make sure to make it SUPER clear that such patches are fan made if and when I make a game with any such forbidden content :) My favorite part is that it REALLY makes me 100% convinced that the Dev had ZERO involvement. Such is the case with mine as well.

I might have to download the evil patch for research purposes. You know, I would NEVER wish to add this to any game I'm apart of. NEVER!

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes