Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...seems we back to this......last purge of comments wasn't enough.....it seems.....
.....guess i'll go to another forum to talk about the game.....
Stop talking as if you know what's going on behind the scenes. How would YOU know the game was never in danger of being banned. You're just a dude on the forum.
..i mean......same applies to u......u just another dev in a forum....
renge-shrug.gif
..we can just tag some mods....to ask directly if the game was gonna get in trouble....and maybe finally.....the thread can move da fuck on.....
..yo..... OEJ was the game about to get banned at any time for rule 7 fuckery?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
In some countries, such as Germany, the almost realistic depiction of minors in a sexual context is forbidden. Unlike in anime or manga, it's easy to imagine that his girls are real people.
Without going into the rest of the discussion (because it doesnt matter anyway as RogueOne can do whatever he want with his game), this part is sorta bullshit in regards to germany, any depiction is allowed in germany as long as it is not clearly realistic, which HS NEVER is... the realistic here means in a "you could think it would be an actual person" or at least "copying the likeness of a actual person" kind of way... No one with half a working braincell would mistake a HS character for an actual person, even well made games in much less anime-ish graphics are fine in germany, you could make a game with kindergartenkids and legally would have no problem...

And I am not talking about morality, just clearing up the misinformation about legality.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..why da fuck am i even gettin involved......
...good game dev...busted many nuts to it......can't wait for more updates....good luck and all that...
..see ya when it's completed.....

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Let me get this straight, you're 100% sure you know more about what's going on with the game than me, and you know it was never in any danger of being banned anywhere despite the post I just made in the thread?

You might wanna go touch grass and get yourself checked
And don't just check grass touch yourself.

I just wanted to add some salt to the soup but I think this is better.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That New Teacher [Day 3.5] [RogueOne] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [309 MB]
- - -

Mac [305 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
But stuff that you don't like is stuff that other likes, so how does that help the dev. improve? They will never be able to satisfy everyone. Why can't we let the dev's develop the games in the direction they like without constantly pushing our personal views on what we don't like? If they want our input, I'm pretty sure they know how to ask for it.
Because if a majority of people don't like that then you go with the majority. That's how letting the Dev know what you like and dislike helps.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Majority = Those who are screams loudest/complains most, or how would you determine the majority if not through a poll initiated by the dev.?
Dude you don't need a poll to decide a majority. You just look at majority of comments. Common sense goes a long way dude. If you have 100 comments liking some thing and 300 that dislike it. THAT"S a majority.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Dude you don't need a poll to decide a majority. You just look at majority of comments. Common sense goes a long way dude. If you have 100 comments liking some thing and 300 that dislike it. THAT"S a majority.
Majority of comments... where, exactly? Here? Please. The dev's Discord? Itch? Patreon/SS? Yeah, right. It's not our place as viewers to tell the dev what he may or may not do with his game. If you like where it's going, play it. If you don't, find something else. Don't go thinking it's your job, or any other viewer's, to write the game your own way.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes