ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If you have a problem with that, I doubt there are many games on this site that you don't have problems with.

Instead of pointing out what you don't like in the game, why don't you try to point out what you do like. Otherwise I'm afraid we soon will see a game the is smaller and smaller for each release, because the dev. have to remove more and more stuff that some people have an issue with.
Dude just calling it like i see it. They was debating wether that scene was Lezbianism or not and as i seen it, it was. You don't go around massaging other peoples private parts and it not be sexual, female or male. And pointing out stuff you don't like is how they dev can improve.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
And pointing out stuff you don't like is how they dev can improve.
But stuff that you don't like is stuff that other likes, so how does that help the dev. improve? They will never be able to satisfy everyone. Why can't we let the dev's develop the games in the direction they like without constantly pushing our personal views on what we don't like? If they want our input, I'm pretty sure they know how to ask for it.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It's the Devs vision, so he may change whatever he wants, but it is understandable that some people don't like it too *shrug*
Since I took a look my own opinion about the changes this time:

Yui and Sadie: Tbh, the new look seems to fit their characters well, certainly don't think its a change for the worse, maybe even for the better.

Goergia: Complete opposite, horrible change, yes, she wasn't the "smokin hot bombshell", but that felt like kinda the point, she was the cute shy one and now she acts less like it (tho seems to still be that type overall) and doesn't look like it AT ALL anymore, she is hot, yeah... but it doesn't fit... still defending the devs right to change how he sees it fit, but I hate that change nonetheless and think its a mistake.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Did skim through this "updated" version just now and to every new player, that never played the versions before, the aging up won't matter at all. For everyone, that played the previous versions, especially the first one, this feels like a kick in the face, and I get why people are upset. Especially since the first aging up came unannounced and out of nowhere. The second one wasn't that suprising anymore, since the first one happend, but still a bad move. I mean, sure the dev can do what he wants with his game, but if the aging up was always in the plan since the first release, then why releasing the OG version at all? Because in some cases the aging up doesn't fit the game anymore, like at all, IMPO. Especially the club scenes don't fit anymore. Before the rework Georgia was a small and petite person, not even able to look over the counter, now she looks bigger than Darius. And when Darius is looking for her and asks Bill, if he has seen her, he still has his hand barely over the counter, when he shows how tall she is supposed to be. And during the scene where the MC asks for the keys, you can clearly see, that she is nearly as tall as the MC and way taller than the counter. Then there is the sex scene with Georgia, that was really good looking before the remake, now there is a ton of clipping. It shows, that this was made in a rush or half assed (I asume, that it was more likey rushed, to get it out afap).

To sum it up, the aging up is a kick to the guts for all players of the first (two) versions and added a ton of inconsistencies and is partly of lower quality. And because of that, it's a bad move, especially as it stands now. Everyone else won't care. I don't know, why the dev decided to do the aging up, and honestly I don't care at this point anymore. Maybe I will stick around, maybe not to see where it goes. But because of the constant reworks, at least for now, I can't recommend this game and also can't recommend to support the dev, sorry.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, it doesn't matter what the dev did. It's his game, he could turn all the girls into shota traps if he wanted. Or monster mushroom girls. Doesn't matter if anyone likes the changes or not.
Nonetheless we're still allowed to give our feedback, positive or negative, as long as it's constructive. And especially negative feedback should be given, if the goal of a project is to make money. And it doesn't matter if you're a supporter or not, because we're basically alpha and beta testers, who don't get paid.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nonetheless we're still allowed to give our feedback, positive or negative, as long as it's constructive. And especially negative feedback should be given, if the goal of a project is to make money. And it doesn't matter if you're a supporter or not, because we're basically alpha and beta testers, who don't get paid.
Yes you are. I'm not saying that you can't. I'm just saying that devs can still do what they want. It's their game. I've dropped games because I didn't like changes a dev has made. Hell, I dropped one simply because the dev changed a character's hairstyle and turned her from a redhead to a damn blonde.

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
It started out well but I don't think any of the redesigns or rewrites are any good (quite awful in fact) so I'm giving up on this one. The original game had potential to be great but if the dev wants to squander that potential that is his choice.
To sum it up, the aging up is a kick to the guts for all players of the first (two) versions and added a ton of inconsistencies and is partly of lower quality. And because of that, it's a bad move, especially as it stands now. Everyone else won't care. I don't know, why the dev decided to do the aging up, ... ... and also can't recommend to support the dev, sorry.
What are you actually complaining about? The developer goes to great lengths to give you a great game and can't satisfy you?

Think about it: some of the girls really looked way too young for 18. And Suzie and Esme in particular still look that way.

In some countries, such as Germany, the almost realistic depiction of minors in a sexual context is forbidden. Unlike in anime or manga, it's easy to imagine that his girls are real people.

As a translator of the game, I am particularly affected by the many changes, but I still think .RogueZero 's work is very good. Especially when you consider that it's his first work. Of course, there is a lot of need for changes.

Okay, that needs to be said. Now you can pick on my English if you want.

But show RogueOne honour and appreciation, maybe even on Patreon and financially. And rather be happy that the gallery can be unlocked for everyone and that the game now has a character overview.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
What are you actually complaining about? The developer goes to great lengths to give you a great game and can't satisfy you?

Think about it: some of the girls really looked way too young for 18. And Suzie and Esme in particular still look that way.

In some countries, such as Germany, the almost realistic depiction of minors in a sexual context is forbidden. Unlike in anime or manga, it's easy to imagine that his girls are real people.

As a translator of the game, I am particularly affected by the many changes, but I still think .RogueZero 's work is very good. Especially when you consider that it's his first work. Of course, there is a lot of need for changes.

But show RogueOne honour and appreciation, maybe even on Patreon and financially. And rather be happy that the gallery can be unlocked for everyone and that the game now has a character overview.
I just gave my feedback and opinion on this game. If you don't like my opinion, that's alright, but that changes nothing for me and my opinion. And if you can't differentiate between these obviously unreal/cg characters and real persons, well that's one you. I would've never cared about the aging up, if this version (day 3.5), would've been the first. But the quality of this release and the inconsistencies, I still would've pointed them out, because they show the lack of work, that went into them, regardless of wanting to rush them out or for whatever reason else. The dev made major mistakes and I will always point them out, regardless of whether I'm a supporter or not and regardless of whether I would recommend the game or not.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
started off good but now not worth even bothering. its fine to age up when you ahve to but th issue with this is that you a while 3 updates in. best to just rewrite the whole game as now that they are artificially aged up nothing matches.

all the girls now look like slender men bodies with preteen faces
the whole precept no longer matches this includes backgrounds and such.

Trashgiant12

Sep 5, 2021

I am expressing my opinion that the dev changed the game for the worse, that is what I'm "complaining" about just as one should if one is not happy about the direction the game is going in.

As for your point about germany and whatnot If you are unable to separate a game from reality that is a problem with you, one that I do not share, do you seriously think anyone with a modicum of intelligence would confuse the characters for real people. If there are issues with laws in whatever nation you reside that is shitty but that is a you problem as well.

No one here owes RougeOne any appreciation, and I do not "owe" him anything for a game I no longer see any potential in. I would have considered supporting the game had it continued with the previous vision but as I don't care for the new direction I won't. I do hope that Rouge decides to reverse the changes but I suspect he won't considering the weird reasoning behind them, and the sunk cost fallacy since I doubt he wants to throw away the work he put into these changes, even if in my opinion they make the end product worse.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If you aren't happy about the changes just leave and stop dwelling on it.
Funny that you never gave that advice to those who complained about the game in the beginning and basically forced the dev to waste time on rewrite everything.

As i see it we have 3 groups that would never agree. The dev. needs to decide which group he would like as supporter, because he will never be able to get more than one of them.
1. Those who are happy with both the old and new version, but annoyed with the dev. wasting time on rewriting the game.
2. Those who likes the old version and hate the new version.
3. Those who likes the new version and hates the old version.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Buddy, the game was about to get banned. You wouldn't have gotten day 2 if he didn't change all of that.
Bullshit. The game got the loli tag when the first version was released. That tag was removed when the first rewrite was released.
The only reason for the rewrites is complaints from users here, on the dev's discord site and on his patreon site. The game has never been in danger of being banned on this site.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes