Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Welp. I'm done with this game. I'm sick of all the changes. This dev can't be trusted. They change characters on a whim.
View attachment 3117884
Honestly I was kind of surprised that he didn't rework the girl at the club when he did all those changes. I personally don't have an issue with any of the reworks so as long as the changes stop here I don't really care that much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems to me that he just wants to get away from the whole loli thing, which is understandable after the whole australian situation.
It's fair for people to not want to support him because they don't like the changes but at the end of the day it's his game and he should work on something that he feels comfortable with.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It seems to me that he just wants to get away from the whole loli thing
Yes. Another dev beaten in to submission. If it's not the loli tag that's the problem, it's the NTR tag, prostitution, rape or something else. Sad to see how many dev's have to change their game because a mob on this site doesn't like something in a game.

at the end of the day it's his game and he should work on something that he feels comfortable with.
Exactly. So sad he had to redo a lot of his original work, which I'm pretty sure he was very comfortable with. Otherwise I strongly doubt he has released it in the first place.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes. Another dev beaten in to submission. If it's not the loli tag that's the problem, it's the NTR tag, prostitution, rape or something else. Sad to see how many dev's have to change their game because a mob on this site doesn't like something in a game.
Not really the same thing, I can't really think of any country where you could get arrested for downloading a game with prostitution or rape (maybe if you live in a muslim country but in those cases all adult content is illegal), but games with loli, depending on where you live can get you in trouble. Also his game is on patreon and he has to follow their rules. I am pretty sure they don't allow loli content there.
If you don't want to play it because you don't like the changes, that is 100% fair, but let's not pretend that this is the same situation as when people try to bully devs into removing other tags they don't like.

Reactions: feier
Jan 14, 2023
I did not, and do not want to make a loli game.
Here's some very real and very urgent legal advice: slapping a disclaimer that "all actors are 18+" doesn't legally protect you from a court system, they determine the criteria and they determine if they think the image crosses the line. Your intents and your disclaimers are meaningless to them.

You need to learn this, fast, especially if you're publically doing this on Patreon.

~

Leaving this dumpster fire. Don't get your legal advice from Discord people, for fucks sake.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I did write I wouldn't add anymore to this discussion, but you are so far off that it hurts.
This forum has a tag system. You can set your account to ignore games that contain flags: correctly labelling games with Loli in (such as this one) allows users to easily remove them from their experience.
I'm very aware of this. The problem is the definition of loli isn't very clear. To me there has never been loli content in this game, and definitely not after the rerendering. You are clearly of a different opinion, but it seams that the board admins agrees that there is no loli content in the latest version of the game. Otherwise I'm sure they would have added the tag by now.

No, you cannot. It is a legal Offense, punishable via the State Legal system in over fifteen major countries, to download such content. That's the point. The tag merely allows people to EASILY SPOT when a game has such illegal (in their jurisdiction) content. Making the point that "hurr, durr, the tag does nothing" is just so brazenly dumb I cannot take it in good faith.
You are wrong. The laws in those countries clearly talk about intentional download of illegal content. A loli tag set by a forum admin, does NOT make it intentional download of illegal content. If there are many posts in the thread about the game claming it has loli content you might get into the intentional issue. The loli tag alone doesn't bring you there.

If you loli fans weren't this fucking dumb, maybe you'd not be thought of so badly.
Well since I'm not a loli fan, I assume you aren't talking about me here. If you have read what I've been writing in other threads, you would know I would have written exactly the same if it was NTR, prostitution or any other tag that has caused the mob to force a dev to change/rerender his/hers game. In more than one case a dev has abandoded a game because of the shitstorm they went through on this site. And no. Their games didn't have loli content, but NTR.
I have no problem with neither the old nor the new images. I have a problem with the dev being forced to rerender the game.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Part of me is a lil upset about the character changes but I also feel like if they keep the same sort of style they'll still look great, like the land lady character is still very much hot and so is the crazy nurse.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
why the fuck are we having these weird discussions f95 has rule 7 if this game violated that it wouldn't be on the site, i know several games that were denied being on this site for that exact reason, also why is someone talking about the legality of the characters displayed here when every country in the world has different wording for that law and if Ur in the United states its state by state.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
why the fuck are we having these weird discussions f95 has rule 7 if this game violated that it wouldn't be on the site, i know several games that were denied being on this site for that exact reason, also why is someone talking about the legality of the characters displayed here when every country in the world has different wording for that law and if Ur in the United states its state by state.
renge-shrug.gif
..i just wanted to talk about the game...
....but....thread was a mess when i showed up....so...
sfdesigns09-popcorn.gif

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Hey there .RogueZero I wrote a review of your fantastic game, but wanted to let you know that your Patreon under your profile pic link to a different profil ( RogueOne/creators) instead of ( TheRogueOne).

Links in-game worked, just f95 that had an issue.
Good luck with your game!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Ihory

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/CharacterScreen/characterData.rpy", line 89: invalid syntax
def __init__(self, name, age, height, relationship, occupation, className, ethnicity, description, overlayPath, backgroundPath, *, known=False):
^

File "game/Days/dayOne.rpy", line 433: invalid syntax
school_player_name = f'Mr. {player_name}'
^

File "game/HelperFunctions.rpy", line 60: invalid syntax
^

^

^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Mon Nov 27 20:34:27 2023

what should I do?

Jun 15, 2017
Welp. I'm done with this game. I'm sick of all the changes. This dev can't be trusted. They change characters on a whim.
View attachment 3117884
Wow, this is super sad to see honestly.... I Was hoping one character would survive the mass changes. Regardless I do like the game and think it has a lot of potential, I probably wont be supporting it cause of all these changes though. I will say due to the changes I don't think there should be an age distinction between class 1a and 1b because despite the characters from 1b being 2 years younger after all the changes the characters from 1b all look the same age as 1a, I noticed this especially with characters like Nova and Esme suddenly having growth spurts so they look the exact same age as Suzie. Regardless wish the dev luck and hope he won't be bullied into anymore changes, I think it's very important that devs have a strong backbones about the games they create because there will always be people who find issues with anything so it's important the dev's make the game they want to create not what people demand they make. This does come off as a negative comment but I truly do think the game is good and wish the dev good luck.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes