Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Oh snap, first time I see multiple dialogues in 1 scene in a visual novel! Move dev should use this technic

1700772749104.png

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Want to keep it short, as there isnt all that much to play.

But I liked the game
-I liked MC who recognizes hes fucked up, but wont stop on his instincts. Wants to conquer and corrupt. Overall fine with his personality and style.
- The MC knows the best NTR is when its him doing it ^_~ . I really like this part. Only NTR thats any good.
- I really like the batshit nurse and want to see more of her shenanigans . I kinda hope they come to an understanding thus not fighting as much and star working together.. for research of course! She has plenty of test subjects uh students to try things on. The combination of a batshit crazy nurse and unsaitable pervert is bound to have many fun events between the two. :)

So it looks like a really fun corruption game. Right on. My only real criticism, would be the overly "safe" choices. Like calling a girl feeling another girls boobs lesbianism ? oh come on, thats lame. But I can guess you are doing it for the snowflakes on this forum I guess. I've seen them rage plenty of times on snowflake shit they cant handle I guess. Annoying as it is. /shrugs

Good luck with the game. It was great.
I haven't played yet so not calling it one way or the other but it depends, WHY she felt her boobs? Was it sexual? Then yes Lesbianism. IDK a reason for it with out calling it that but who knows. But if a Dude feels my dick i'd consider it gay Just my opinion.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't played yet so not calling it one way or the other but it depends, WHY she felt her boobs? Was it sexual? Then yes Lesbianism. IDK a reason for it with out calling it that but who knows. But if a Dude feels my dick i'd consider it gay Just my opinion.
Well, that scene is behind a wt type message warning about it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well i got to the part where Nova was massaging Belles tits and i think i get what she was doing, 2 things kind of bulling Belle and teasing MC it's a bit over the top. But let me tell you if a dude come up to me and massaged my dick like that. That's Gay, so IMO what she was doing is Lesbianism.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well i got to the part where Nova was massaging Belles tits and i think i get what she was doing, 2 things kind of bulling Belle and teasing MC it's a bit over the top. But let me tell you if a dude come up to me and massaged my dick like that. That's Gay, so IMO what she was doing is Lesbianism.
What if that dude was really feminine, cute, had boobs and his name was Leslie? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: feier

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What if that dude was really feminine, cute, had boobs and his name was Leslie? :ROFLMAO:
A question for the ages indeed.

Anyway.... there are a few things i'm looking forward to in future updates.
- MC meeting and "looking after" Bill (bartender)'s daughter on the weekend.

- Mrs. Jackson "talk" with the MC on upcoming monday.

- Stella - her conspicous absence in 1-A & 1-B, not to mention looking older than the girls in those classes, seems to pretty
much confirm we haven't seen all classes in the girl's sector. More classes = more girls = more funsies.

- For all his "you come when i call" sex talk to Stella, the MC forgot to give his number or get hers. :FacePalm:

- Nova & friends: Belle & Sadie's reactions to our top tease's antics in class makes it kind of obvious that is far from new.
Kind of curious about how many girls she might have unwittingly "prepared" for the MC. Plus she's a BFF of Suzie. :sneaky:

- Georgia's comeback - while not yet certain, i'm strongly beting on her also being a student in the school (in fact the empty
tables with open notebooks in 1-B & 1-A are a clear hint the MC has not seen all girls in even those two classes & vice-versa). If so, reactions upon meeting each other again as teacher and student could be wildly entertaining specially because Georgia has given obvious signs of being the bragging/gossipy type already. ;)

- Mellany: based on the abrasive/domineering vibes she has given so far, her reaction to the Enforcer role will be fun to see.

- Roxxane: Is she Esme's mom or not? The physical & body languages similarities make for some compelling evidence in favor.

- How is it that nobody ever noticed a plastic Godzilla's tail sticking out in a wall of the girl's changing room? A mystery...

- MC mentions Georgia seemed wasted already when he met her at the pub, but who gave her drinks - certainly not Bill who
(literally :KEK:) hadn't seem her at the place. Maybe she got drunk at some other place and this relates to whoever was hunting her and her boyfriend (as per dialogue if you pick the "not my type" path)? :unsure:

No idea how much of this will come up in Day4 (well, everything school-related will have to wait for Monday & Day5 at least) but things still look promising with "just" the MC playing nanny to a new girl and maybe a little more on Sophia (the mom), Suzie (little sis), Nova, Esme &/or Chrissy (not to mention their moms, whoever they are) to give us some fun.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You guys are ridiculous sometimes. It's a flawed comparison, she doesn't grab the girl's vagina now does she... she touches her boobs. So no, it's not even remotely in the same ball park as a guy grabbing another dude's dick.

Also, women do a lot of shit that would be considered gay if two guys did it - like changing together, going to the bathroom together, etc... And it is generally socially acceptable for them to be a lot more touchy with each other without people immediately jumping to the conclusion that they are 'gay.'

News flash: men and women are different and behave differently.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You guys are ridiculous sometimes. It's a flawed comparison, she doesn't grab the girl's vagina now does she... she touches her boobs. So no, it's not even remotely in the same ball park as a guy grabbing another dude's dick.

Also, women do a lot of shit that would be considered gay if two guys did it - like changing together, going to the bathroom together, etc... And it is generally socially acceptable for them to be a lot more touchy with each other without people immediately jumping to the conclusion that they are 'gay.'

News flash: men and women are different and behave differently.
Of course her Boobs are the same as a dudes dick far as touching sexually don't be ignorant to that women can get aroused with their boobs playing with a womans tits during sex drives them crazy it turns them on. and is considered a private part of their body. And yeah women do a lot of things men consider weird together but gay? Nah Men change together. In school, men's locker room for P.E or sports and going to the bathroom together don't seem gay i know why women go together they like to talk about shit like girl talk.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If you have a problem with that, I doubt there are many games on this site that you don't have problems with.

Instead of pointing out what you don't like in the game, why don't you try to point out what you do like. Otherwise I'm afraid we soon will see a game the is smaller and smaller for each release, because the dev. have to remove more and more stuff that some people have an issue with.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you have a problem with that, I doubt there are many games on this site that you don't have problems with.

Instead of pointing out what you don't like in the game, why don't you try to point out what you do like. Otherwise I'm afraid we soon will see a game the is smaller and smaller for each release, because the dev. have to remove more and more stuff that some people have an issue with.
Fuck removing shit. The dev is doing the right thing of giving choices. Choices are the right way. That way if something bothers someone, they can choose to avoid it. But if making things avoidable that still bothers them, it's a them problem and they can easily just bounce and find something else.

I recently saw people complaining that whether it's avoidable or not, the dev still made it and they were bitching. Wtf kind of shit is that? If it's avoidable, it never happened. Do they not understand that?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Fuck removing shit. The dev is doing the right thing of giving choices.
Unfortunately this dev. have already spend A LOT of time rerendering the first 2 days, because some people complained about the girls looking too young. In the last release he has removed a big part of the game where you could adjust the girls age to what you think should be their age.

Choices are the right way. That way if something bothers someone, they can choose to avoid it. But if making things avoidable that still bothers them, it's a them problem and they can easily just bounce and find something else.

I recently saw people complaining that whether it's avoidable or not, the dev still made it and they were bitching. Wtf kind of shit is that? If it's avoidable, it never happened. Do they not understand that?
I'm ok with choices when you can skip part of the story you don't like. I have a problem with choices when they split the story in different path/routes. The last means the dev. will have to work on 2 parallel stories, which of course will delay any new content.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Unfortunately this dev. have already spend A LOT of time rerendering the first 2 days, because some people complained about the girls looking too young. In the last release he has removed a big part of the game where you could adjust the girls age to what you think should be their age.

I'm ok with choices when you can skip part of the story you don't like. I have a problem with choices when they split the story in different path/routes. The last means the dev. will have to work on 2 parallel stories, which of course will delay any new content.
I wasn't around for the first eps. I found this on day 3 and I've talked to the dev about it and I really think he should just make the game his way and if people don't like it, he should tell them to shut tf up and suck his dick.

I personally like choices though, it's why I refuse to play kinetic novels. But if the dev wants to make it a kinetic novel, it's his choice and while I wouldn't play it, I'd damn straight defend him for doing it. .RogueZero is cool af.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
That's not true. You can still set Suzie's age to whatever you want (the ages of the other girls are based on her age) and if you read the changelog, you'd know that only Day 1 was rerendered. If you're going to complain you should at least know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
Can someone please slap a "loli" tag on this please? Looks like the new update (looking at still #2 in particular) dipped hard into it, which it wasn't initially.

That's PoPo territory (for some countries).

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
This isn't how the law works: you can't take an image of a child and then add an age disclaimer on it and magically avoid legal ramifications. It simply doesn't work like this. If anything, the dev has massively increased the danger zone of his game: I played one of the earlier builds, and while a bit 'off', it was clear that all the models you could sexually interact with were at least 16+.

This: https://f95zone.to/threads/that-new-teacher-day-3-rogueone.171128/#lg=post-11486531&slide=1 is blatantly illegal in places such as Australia. Blatantly. And no, I don't care that you're wrong: the police do, and "my anime waifu isn't real" doesn't stop you doing time for it (in certain countries).

~

Add a Loli tag to it so that it's clear what is in the game. Since, you know, if you D/L something onto a SDD/HD, you're criminally liable for it even if you don't open the files. And some muppet on a forum doesn't magically defeat a State Sponsored Police Force.
Well. The law in Australia or any other country for that sake, only apply if you are a citizens of that country, or a foreigner breaking the law IN that country. Beside that. Underage is defined different in many countries and varies between 10 and 18 depending on country.

Beside that. The loli tag has no legal implication at all. You are not exempted from legal troubles if you download a game with loli content, that don't have the loli tag. In other words. You can perfectly legal download a game with or without the loli tag in any country. You can also open the game and start playing it. What you do when you see the first illegal image is where you can into legal troubles. But I don't know any country where you can get into legal trouble for the image you are linking to. This includes Australia.

With that, I'll end this pointless discussion, as I'm pretty sure we will never agree. Further discussion, will just make more damage to the game. The changes so far is already idiotic, and has no legal implications in any countries at all, incl. Australia.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You still don't get it. I don't care about the girls ages. The problem is the dev. were bullied into making those changes.
By the way. I don't see a link to a patch to set the girls ages anywhere. To me it doesn't matter, as I don't install patches unless it's to fix an error. Patches not done by the dev. often crashes the games.

If you try to read what you quoted, you will see that at the end he writes "before the news hit the mainstream" This means he has gotten private messages about the issue before the discussion exploded public. It's no way a change he came up with himself. Personally I don't give a rats ass whether it's the old or new images that are in the game. My problem is that dev's are bullied to change their game when it includes a fetish that some people find offensive.
Maybe have a private discussion with .RogueZero before postin stuff like that to get the ACTUAL 411 before spreadin stuff and makin yourself look like a greasy mofo in public.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MasterGamer1234567890 , you can facepalm me all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you need to stop spreadin bullshit before you have actual facts. Show me some facts that the dev was threatened, if not, stfu.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No.

It's a crazy thing to think about. But I can indeed think for myself. I have not been "bullied". I changed content I wanted to change. I did not, and do not want to make a loli game. You can argue all you want, make your own theories. Frankly, I do not care.

However, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the actual game, you can leave the thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Trashgiant12
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes