Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, people can support via Patreon if they want to, and only if they want to. Forcing that redirect isn't something I want to do. Though, the patreon button is on the OP anyway so it all leads to the same :p
Well, your choice. But I understand.

Sep 12, 2023
Another stupid AVN where the loli models were "aged up" (n). Dunno why devs bother then go back and change it with a bait and switch. At least I didn't waste my money subbing to the first 2 updates.

Sep 12, 2023
So am I, because you couldn't have subbed for the first two updates. Because it didn't exist. :BootyTime:
Wasn't Day 1-2 on LC? These days I mostly wait till completed then pay $20-30 once and only if it stands out with rare kinks (ie the kind that are illegal in many countries and not allowed here without a patch) sub only after 0.3-0.4 (this is an example of why I now wait and see). Sadly now it's just another mostly vanilla AVN (other than incest tag) that isn't much different than the thousands of others. I mean why bait fans with lolis (or other kinks) then turn around and remove them later? That's almost as bad as later adding NTR to a non-NTR AVN (which sadly isn't hard to do even by accident, since that definition is pretty loose these days, esp on F95). As far as blaming it on Australia, wouldn't it be easier to check the laws of your country first before even the first render and avoid baiting and switching (and in the process pissing off) your former fans, as well as also adding extra work going back and changing things in the process?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Want to keep it short, as there isnt all that much to play.

But I liked the game
-I liked MC who recognizes hes fucked up, but wont stop on his instincts. Wants to conquer and corrupt. Overall fine with his personality and style.
- The MC knows the best NTR is when its him doing it ^_~ . I really like this part. Only NTR thats any good.
- I really like the batshit nurse and want to see more of her shenanigans . I kinda hope they come to an understanding thus not fighting as much and star working together.. for research of course! She has plenty of test subjects uh students to try things on. The combination of a batshit crazy nurse and unsaitable pervert is bound to have many fun events between the two. :)

So it looks like a really fun corruption game. Right on. My only real criticism, would be the overly "safe" choices. Like calling a girl feeling another girls boobs lesbianism ? oh come on, thats lame. But I can guess you are doing it for the snowflakes on this forum I guess. I've seen them rage plenty of times on snowflake shit they cant handle I guess. Annoying as it is. /shrugs

Good luck with the game. It was great.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Want to keep it short, as there isnt all that much to play.

But I liked the game
-I liked MC who recognizes hes fucked up, but wont stop on his instincts. Wants to conquer and corrupt. Overall fine with his personality and style.
- The MC knows the best NTR is when its him doing it ^_~ . I really like this part. Only NTR thats any good.
- I really like the batshit nurse and want to see more of her shenanigans . I kinda hope they come to an understanding thus not fighting as much and star working together.. for research of course! She has plenty of test subjects uh students to try things on. The combination of a batshit crazy nurse and unsaitable pervert is bound to have many fun events between the two. :)

So it looks like a really fun corruption game. Right on. My only real criticism, would be the overly "safe" choices. Like calling a girl feeling another girls boobs lesbianism ? oh come on, thats lame. But I can guess you are doing it for the snowflakes on this forum I guess. I've seen them rage plenty of times on snowflake shit they cant handle I guess. Annoying as it is. /shrugs

Good luck with the game. It was great.
I don't know whether to like your post or facepalm it. So, I chose to do neither. Calling people a snowflake because their opinion differs from yours, only tells me you're a child. So, welcome to ignore.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Some extra ramblings that have come to mind....

If the MC is around 6' feet tall then since she's at least the same height (i'm not 100% sure she's taller because MC frequently lowers his head in many scenes - also, high heels) Sophia is a veritable amazon!

Kind of extra funny in retrospect that the only open private room in the bar Darius would find was the busy one. ;):ROFLMAO:

I'm really curious about what are those two angry pink spots we can see in Clarissa's boobs right on the hem of her shirt. Really, really curious....:sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esme's invitation of the MC to the cinema seemed kind of random at the time - but in retrospect is quite consistent with how she zigzags between shyness/shame and a far from insignificant horniness. She might not be fully conscious of it, but she has desires that poor Si is completely unprepared to provide, and so a side of her made a gamble that paid off.

From what we glean on Simon and Esme's comments i get the impression that, unlike her (and there lies the problem), he sees Esme as more of a "friend who is a girl" than girlfriend but due to friends & family reactions feels awkward about saying it. I really feel pity for the kid - but no way in hell that's stopping me, a mild burn teaches one to be cautious of what to avoid in the future. :devilish:

(The fact in the cinema it's the MC beside her when they enter and leave tells he's really not invested on this thing anyway)

I know that similar hair & eye colors make for some very flimsy evidence (specially considering blue eyes in the game are far from rare), but still hoping for a reveal of Roxxane of the clothes store as Esme's mom and future mom-daughter corruption.

There was some other stuff i wished to comment about, but getting sleepy and forgot. Whatever, until next time.

edit: No, wait, Esme & Roxxy both also have smallish boobs & ginormous booties too - damn, i just rewatched the Magic Boutique sequence to confirm this, and hell, ended noticing they even have the slight strabismus, body language and propensity for random foreign idioms in common. Maybe it's my overactive imagination but lots of similarities in evidence.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My only real criticism, would be the overly "safe" choices. Like calling a girl feeling another girls boobs lesbianism ? oh come on, thats lame. But I can guess you are doing it for the snowflakes on this forum I guess. I've seen them rage plenty of times on snowflake shit they cant handle I guess. Annoying as it is. /shrugs
Oh yeah, that is one of those things i wanted to talk about but ended up forgetting, thanks for the reminder.

But on being "overly safe" with putting that scene between with Nova & Elle under a "lesbian/avoidable" option... guess what, that warning and option weren't there in the Day1, there was some flak over that and so the Dev made the change for general convenience and peace of mind.

Was it necessary? Well, while a number of people won't be bothered by the scene, you and me included, i would say that yes, it was a change for the better in general.

Oh, it's just a girl feeling another girls boobs, anime and some other media are full of that as easy cheesecake/fanservice fare in teenage comedy and such, how is that lesbianism, i can hear you saying. Well, just like you can walk around in public on swimwear without people batting an eyeleash but will cry bloody murder if you do the same in underwear, even if that shows less skin than the aforementioned swimsuit, because context is everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the point is that, while it's not some super-charged moment of steamy girl-on-girl hot sexing, the scene does go a few steps farther than the "average anime schoolgirls hijinks" scenes that probably inspired it, so while it doesn't bother me in the least, i can understand people who called for the warning and making it optional.

What really bothers me is.... "why would a schoolgirl wear a corset to class?" Elle, i question what is going on in your head.

(Also, Sadie only reacts when Nova starts shaking Elle's boobs. Girl is a little jaded i suspect :sneaky:)

Speaking of changes, context and other stuff - one thing that got my attention but almost nobody commented on was the dev changing the TV show the parents are watching in the evening of the first day (from Money or Morals in Day1 to Grimm from Day2 onwards). It's such a small thing one might think "why even bother" in the first place .... except the idea of Reginald as an absent husband and Sophia as sexually inactive/deprived would be much tougher to sell later on with the couple watching an adult game adapted to TV in the living room on day one, no? Even small details can become big matters if one gives room to snowball. ;)

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, i didn't have a problem with that scene either. But the fact that such a minor thing was made optional tells me that if any actual lesbian content makes it into the game, then it will definitely be optional too. And i appreciate that because too many devs make lesbian content unavoidable and just assume that everyone likes it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, i didn't have a problem with that scene either. But the fact that such a minor thing was made optional tells me that if any actual lesbian content makes it into the game, then it will definitely be optional too. And i appreciate that because too many devs make lesbian content unavoidable and just assume that everyone likes it.
OR they say it's needed for the story.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The thing is.. I get choices that might be for the hardcore tags, like BSDM, Urination, Mind control, violence, monster girl/monster, incest etc etc. But being offended cause a girl teases another girl with a bit of fondling (exposing her tits) oh geeze come on. grow a pair or find them if you lost them. Snowflakes describes it best.

But if the Dev got harrasssed/bullied over it (I see it happen alot) , I wont blame him. Makes sense if this was the case.
aha, yeah. japanese culture cliche of "we're both girls, so its fine"
Makes total sense ^_~

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'll definitely look into a stats screen for the characters in the game and a way to set the age in the options menu. Probably after Day3 is finished :)
As far as I can see you have removed the option to set the age of the girls completely. It's a pity IMHO, as in no way are the girls 21 years old. I really don't understand why it can be ok to have a game where the pic clearly shows girls that are not 21 years old (no where loli either), but the player can't be allowed to adjust the age to what he/she think is the correct age.

Removing the option to set the girls age has made this game to a 1 in a million game. Everything that made the game stand out has now been removed. It's now just another game with a headmaster who is taking advantage of high school girls that are all above 21 years old. There are plenty of those games already.

If you want to make a game that don't offend anyone, forget it. It's impossible. It actually offend me, and makes me want to drop a game, when a dev. is trying to please people who complains about content they don't like, like NTR, loli, lesbian, rape, pregnancy, futa, trans, prostitution, incest etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. And just for the record before someone put a label on me. Some of those tags turns me on, and some make me avoid the game. Feel free to guess which does what.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As far as I can see you have removed the option to set the age of the girls completely. It's a pity IMHO, as in no way are the girls 21 years old. I really don't understand why it can be ok to have a game where the pic clearly shows girls that are not 21 years old (no where loli either), but the player can't be allowed to adjust the age to what he/she think is the correct age.

Removing the option to set the girls age has made this game to a 1 in a million game. Everything that made the game stand out has now been removed. It's now just another game with a headmaster who is taking advantage of high school girls that are all above 21 years old. There are plenty of those games already.

If you want to make a game that don't offend anyone, forget it. It's impossible. It actually offend me, and makes me want to drop a game, when a dev. is trying to please people who complains about content they don't like, like NTR, loli, lesbian, rape, pregnancy, futa, trans, prostitution, incest etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. And just for the record before someone put a label on me. Some of those tags turns me on, and some make me avoid the game. Feel free to guess which does what.
The Dev has been going back-&-forth in some bits here and there while getting practice with making the game. I'd like to point out that by its own admission in the comments at the begining of the game and end of each game the stages so far have been something of an experiment/learning experience on its part.

Sometimes one takes out stuff just for the sake of prioritizing other parts of the workload they care more about. That the option to adjust ages to one's preference is gone at the moment doesn't exactly mean it's gone forever.

Ditto for family relations - in fact i've seen one or two bugs that seem indicative that some of that is in the works (though slightly wonky). So, let's wait for what comes in next update and how things turn out i guess.

Oct 8, 2023
The Dev has been going back-&-forth in some bits here and there while getting practice with making the game. I'd like to point out that by its own admission in the comments at the begining of the game and end of each game the stages so far have been something of an experiment/learning experience on its part.

Sometimes one takes out stuff just for the sake of prioritizing other parts of the workload they care more about. That the option to adjust ages to one's preference is gone at the moment doesn't exactly mean it's gone forever.

Ditto for family relations - in fact i've seen one or two bugs that seem indicative that some of that is in the works (though slightly wonky). So, let's wait for what comes in next update and how things turn out i guess.
Someone has made incest patch for the game it looks like. It's on the main post page

Great game btw, I liked what I saw until now. We just need more!

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
From my point of view it more looks like he is trying to please everyone, like most other dev's. And just like all other dev's he is failing. What some people find offensive, others find exiting. Unfortunately those who find things offensive are often the loudest, which is why almost all games ends up being various lame variations of the same theme, without any standing out.

He hasn't just taken stuff out. He has wasted time on rewriting/rerendering big part of the game in an attempt not to offend a minority of the players. Those who liked the original part that was removed would never come forward. If they would, they would immediately be the target of a hetz by the mob who didn't like the part that was removed/rewritten.

I'm never supporting a game in the early stages. I want to be sure of the direction before I decide to subscribe to a game. The direction this game takes at the moment means it will soon be in my trash bin. It's just going to be yet another lame school theme game, with horny willing girls claimed to be 21 while rendered like 15-18. There are plenty of these games already.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes