locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
maybe preggo option in the game lateron whould be cool and i think this whill be as close as the game from BleuNeko iff you can beat him whit a finishd game that whould be cool.
becausse i whould love to knock al those cuties up and have a huge harem.

hee creator which country do you live in. just asking not every 1 uses the dutch beer that is sold all over the world and most creators
ruining the name off the brand aka Heineken

Last edited:

seronis

May 9, 2022
Of course, I meant in the context of using step- relations to scoot around the limitations of some subscription services, naming no names
Even then its fine. Cause it can still be a valid story and make perfect sense. The landlady crap actually makes scenes just outright wrong. Its bullshit because it ruins the story cause the story wasnt meant to be written that way and sometimes isnt even valid to be written that way

Reactions: TheDick69+

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So if I understand correctly. . . . .
the patch forces you to have relations with the lolis while make their age match their appearance while without the patch the loli's are based on the obviously highschool or middle school little sister whose base age is . . . . . 20?! and all the chicks look young AF. .. . . like 10ish as a highball. . .. . . . .

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-No.

-Also no. The patch doesn't alter ages.

-And I agree with your last point. Which is why Day1 has been rerendered and characters edited to look older. And Day2 and all the rest will follow suit.
you're telling me the

Bloddy hell!

Reactions: Drafox

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I get the changes made, but it just screams awkward
Day 1 has them with cute freckles and looking young enough to be classified as loli.
Now all of a sudden on day 2, they have shot up a good foot or 2 in height, and grown sizeable chests in the span of 24 hours?
What the hell are they feeding these girls to have such a rapid growth change in such a short time?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Not entirely sure what you mean here. Since 85% ish has been re-rendered in Day1.
Are you sure about that, I downloaded Day 2 from here and ran it as it came from the download and the girls in Day One look exactly the same as they did in the Day One version, which was Loli form.

Explanation, in the Day Two version downloaded from here today, When you start the game, the girls all look like they used to do in the 'Day One' version, then suddenly when you finish Day One and move on to Day Two in the same game (not loading up Day Two separately) they suddenly shoot up in height, have much larger chests etc, in some scenes and then in others they are shorter but still taller than lolis from Day One, just confused

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
It seems some people prefer the old version, but it is the dev game. Thus, whatever he decide for the game. best of luck.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are you sure about that, I downloaded Day 2 from here and ran it as it came from the download and the girls in Day One look exactly the same as they did in the Day One version, which was Loli form.

Explanation, in the Day Two version downloaded from here today, When you start the game, the girls all look like they used to do in the 'Day One' version, then suddenly when you finish Day One and move on to Day Two in the same game (not loading up Day Two separately) they suddenly shoot up in height, have much larger chests etc, in some scenes and then in others they are shorter but still taller than lolis from Day One, just confused
Are you a 100% sure? Cause i had two saves from last time and one of them was at the scene where you decide Suzie's age and the little thumbnail shows her coming up to the MC's ribs but when i actually loaded it she shot up to his neck, there was a clear difference.

If you're sure then i gotta wonder wtf you downloaded cause i just hit up the PC Mega link and with that copy i'm just not seeing what you're claiming to see.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes