AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
well gents, whit a sad and heavy heart, it has been a pleasure playing this game for the first release :(:cry:

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
I enjoyed it also at first, it was a shining star. Now.... I sadly have to uninstall it.
BTW: I don't get the loli fuzz;
Imagine there are people really having such "problems", but don't want to harm anyone in REAL, so they can vent off to those fictional imaginary games.
Now that all these have to be removed, the alternative would be the REAL neighborhood?!?
:unsure: Never confuse fiction and reality!
Only because I play games like GTAV doesn't mean, I want to kill, torture or committing crimes in REAL. It is fictional!

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Some countries:
We will convene a committee to determine whether this drawn character is a minor. And you'll be in big trouble if it turns out to be true.
Japan:
Hey, welcome to our store! Do you want a manga about how a bunch of fat old farts rape an 11-year-old schoolgirl? It's 299 yen! Please take your change! Best wishes! Come again!

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
Is there a reason, for deleting my comments?
Well maybe the joke was too dark... sadly enough, that there was truth in it!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How can author be punished for lolis that are added via a patch that he did not make?

Makes no sense.

If I make a character and someone creates art that has the character banging a loli, should I be liable? Bullshit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
.RogueZero

There's a line you might want to tweak...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would normally imply that the speaker is a man, and I don't think that's the intended meaning. Maybe just get rid of the second to last word?

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Game looks solid so far, animations and humor are on point. Can't wait to see what you make of it. (y)

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
how is the day 1 version different from day 2?

Thanks for making a great game. I'll definitely be following this and I hope you keep it going until the end.

Also, did you get inspiration from Money or Morals? [Deovan] ( on hold)? there's a lot of similarities. real sad when Deovan decided to discontinue his game.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes