Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Right now it's just one scene, and can be completely avoided, with a perminant choice as well if you decide it's really not your thing.
Damn, I was hoping for the opposite. Not interested in generic sexual content, especially of the harassment/rapey variety, and I don't want to have to dig through it just to get to a few mind control scenes. Oh well.

Retrox2301

Nov 30, 2020
Hey I have a question, what happened with the loli tag and do you need a patch, because some comments talk about a patch that enables content

Reactions: Grelk

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
This day 2 shit is kinda getting on my nerves, all the characters don't even really look older in most of the scenes I checked, only *stretched*

Another thing that makes this whole "No Loli here" BS make no sense is more or less everything about Georgia (girl you meet at the bar) she *definitely* doesn't look like an adult

Day1 every female character made sense with their models, Everything was in proper proportions, now they're just stretched versions of loli's and it's jarring as ***FUCK***

Such potential, Down the drain...
RIP

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not bad for a first time dev. Not a lot of depth to the story but they don't all need great stories. Hope Georgia was just absent from my "kittens" class(what I named 1-B) or my "dolls" class(1-A).
The fact her age seems to vary depending on what you set for Suzie (MC's little sis) does make for a good hint they might be classmates.

Her whispered "Hehe, They're not going to believe me..." does tell us there are some friends really needs to gossip about all the cock-slapping she got (inside & out) in that pub. Quite the friends indeed if she can't wait to tell about drunk cheating on her boyfriend with a rando and how she loved it. :sneaky:

(Poor Darius, will be the place's laughingstock before Day3 is over) :KEK:

Anyway, if Georgia's friends are classmates from 1-A or 1-B - or schoolgirls in some other class, like Shortskirt Pinkhair, time will tell.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can't wait to discipline the Principal... she looks and acts like a closeted submissive nympho, serious and professional exterior but melts under a kabedon... oh yeah, gonna make her purrrrrrr.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks there are too many white flashes during orgasm? 3 or 4 are fine but this has like 7 or 8.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Comparing the Versions:
(aka "When people started crying about all schoolgirls getting stretched on Day2 i expected something different...")

Yes, most schoolgirl models have been tweaked, most got stretched to look taller and got a cup size larger too, Esme & Nova possibly being the more noticeable ones, though a few only got taller, usually ones who already had quite respectable proportions like Morgana & Belle, with at least one exception (Sadie is sad, so sad...), whose unchanged breasts look even smaller now after the growth spurt. :HideThePain:

So, yeah, they look a little older - now in something of a grey zone of "teenage years", while in the previous version it would be hard to defend anyone was more than 12 (i remember some mobs i would count as 8-10), so honestly no big deal.

With all that said, there's a bunch of changes i'd like to comment upon too:

- The MC's cool metal ring gets considerably more camera time this time. :)
(Also, the day of the week appearing somehow as part of the opening scene every time the MC wakes up is a fun visual bit)

- The Nova & Belle scene being changed to a choice is a good call - while i honestly have nothing against it, personal sensibilities may vary and can imagine some people screaming "NTR!", "lesbianism!", "lesbian NTR!!" or some variant of that, even though it's way obvious, imho, Nova is playing Bi-wingwoman by titilating (tittylating ;)) MC and Belle both.
I also thought it funny Belle went from a simpler white bra to a full black & red corset, very unusual naughty for a seemingly shy schoolgirl, but not a problem. Plus, the animation seems better done this time around.

- Changing what the MC's parents are watching while he goes to the pub was a very good idea indeed. Referencing another VN is not a good idea if it can lead to players misunderstanding the parents' personality/relationship. Better to avoid confusion.

- Georgia puts a little more fake resistance before accepting the MC's offer in this version. Just a little....

As an aside, if one decides NOT to have fun with Georgia, one finds her boyfriend at the entrance, frantic to get out of there with her because "they know, they are hunting for us." What makes me curious about who would "they" be - parents, older siblings, bodyguards, thugs or something else entirely - could the poor betrayed kid leaving without a word to Georgia or the MC backfire on our fun-loving cheaters? Time will tell.
Aw shit, she just added MC's number to her phone

And Bill is a very chill/tolerant/trusting dude indeed, not only he accepts Darius ID and excuses alright, but picks poledancing pub regulars to act as nanny for his daughter in the weekend. Swell guy. :KEK:

(Also .RogueZero , i noticed that in the previous version Georgia's varied based on Suzie's age, like her classmates- but it's not the case anymore now. Is that a bug or by intent?)

That about covers it as far as changes between Day1 and Day2 go.

Oh, one more thing...

- The mom turned white on Day 2 - and i mean literally day 2, since she's still the same sexy shade of brown in the earlier scenes of the game! It does make her more similar to her kids, but don't feel really necessary (not to mention kind of jarring to do midway like that). Dev, decide on a skin tone and please stick to it.

- Is Morgana wearing panties with front and back openings in the changing room scene?! Don't know if it was by accident (the front does look like some polygon colision issue) or intentional but that really got me by surprise. :oops:

And that's it i guess - i have some thoughts and questions, but that can definitely wait for the story to advance.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes