Feb 11, 2022
Thanks Rogue for putting guess characters in you game and labeling where they came from. Found some great reads because of that.

Eternum: already read *currently one of my favorite VNs*
Companion of Darkness: already read, I think I remember seeing guest characters in the background of this game. I'll have to go back and check.
Evermore: Fantastic read, sad it may not be continued
Stormside: already read but will never be upset seeing Riley and Cassie ❤
Unraveling August: great story so far. Casper needs a crossover interaction with Clarissa .
Between Humanity: currently reading *Chloe simp checking in*
Stray Incubus: Currently reading

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023
I may be doing this wrong. I copy pasted the patch into the latest update day 5 game folder. Made a new save and reloaded that save.

There was no change. So I quit and restarted the game and loaded the new save. Still the patch did not work. Could you help me get it working?
If you play from the beginning, names are incorrect?

Oct 8, 2023
I may be doing this wrong. I copy pasted the patch into the latest update day 5 game folder. Made a new save and reloaded that save.

There was no change. So I quit and restarted the game and loaded the new save. Still the patch did not work. Could you help me get it working?
The developer changed folder structure, don't paste update into an existing version make it totally nw

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes