shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Just gotta say that this game is great! I did the Nova punishment and went pretty far just to see what happens and holy shit, i felt really bad at the end, like really bad, she looked so sad :cry:
How far? I also went pretty far, so I need to know if I need to step up my game.
I loved that shit.. Damn.. FUCK her! xD
20 spanks is all your need, unless you like to see girls suffer.
I know. I was asking how far that other person had went, to compare it to how excessively far *I* went and see if I needed to step up my sadism game.
I gave her 100 spanks, for research purposes :eek:. But yeah, 11 is all you actually need to make an "impression" :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: AkaQ

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I have a friend that wants to know if you get an option to mess around with Simon also if the player wants to?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I gave her 100 spanks, for research purposes :eek:. But yeah, 11 is all you actually need to make an "impression" :sneaky:
LoL yeah I did 100 too just to see if anything would change, I didn't save the game later because I was afraid that would have a negative effect on her path. I'm not sure how much I want to punish her now in my playthrough.

Reactions: shazba jnr

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Replying to you, but this is for everyone.
I've conferred with the dev today.

The game now has a built-in walkthrough, so my mod is obsolete, and I've retired it.

Thanks to all of you that used it and liked it before, it was a fun project.

I've left older versions of the mod in my post in case someone still needs them.
And there's a new ipatch (my mod didn't have that part) which someone wrote that does appear to be working, so if you want that in the game, download it from the link on the OP.
There's a built in mod? Is it for android, too, bc I've just started and I don't see it if it's there

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes