brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug: Changing Professional Title via Options doesn't persist through loading a save game.

- Change Title.
- Save game
- Click to a scene where it works
- Load game
- Click to a scene where it's the old title.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: .RogueZero

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
So im restarting the game and im getting "an exception has occurred" while talking to the principle, so idk if its just me or anyone else is having this problem.
Ensure you've got the latest ipatch, it's been updated a couple of times in the last day or so.

Feb 20, 2024
Ok that fucking Daphne can go to hell. I already saw red when she offered Mind Control through some fucking drug. NO THANKS, if the bitch doesn't spread her legs herself, it won't be through fucking Mind Control either. I'm glad there was a choice to not have that shit happen. It would have also been helpful to put the whole crazy Daphne out of the story. I don't give a shit about that bitch anymore after that.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Ok that fucking Daphne can go to hell. I already saw red when she offered Mind Control through some fucking drug. NO THANKS, if the bitch doesn't spread her legs herself, it won't be through fucking Mind Control either. I'm glad there was a choice to not have that shit happen. It would have also been helpful to put the whole crazy Daphne out of the story. I don't give a shit about that bitch anymore after that.
Generally, I'm not a fan of mind control, however in this instance it didn't bother me, since it's made clear that it's just lowering inhibitions, and the girl won't do anything she doesn't want to do.

Nothing I consider NTR. You do cuck your brother if you want to.
You can also cuck your dad. Besides your mom, there are a couple other married side girls, so more potential cucking in the future.

Edit: Oh yeah, Aunt Michelle is also becoming a nun, aka a wife of God, so there's also the potential to cuck God himself!

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I love the somewhat subtle way of suggesting other games with special characters.
Are these special characters one-offs, or will they appear again down the line, perhaps not as LIs, but rando NPCs?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I love the somewhat subtle way of suggesting other games with special characters.
Are these special characters one-offs, or will they appear again down the line, perhaps not as LIs, but rando NPCs?
it all depends on what the dev's worked out

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Can't ages be changed anymore??
You can manually change them by modifying the script, or using URM, but dev has gone quite far to eliminate the possibility of underage characters. The game now makes many mentions throughout about the girls all being adults, in university, all having graduated high school, etc. At this point, even a fan-made age patch to restore such content would be a pretty major endeavor, which would require a new version with each update.

It would also require modifying the same files as the ipatch, which would cause compatibility issues, unless MountainMonster66 were willing to incorporate it. At this point, it's probably best just to consider this a game about becoming a teacher at a university for very young-looking adults.

• Sad
Reactions: spooge_nugget

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
This should fix your no phone Icon :)

Not sure about the Choice in Day4. Works fine on my end

save location: game/
I hadn't seen a phone Icon on the screen (currently at scene where the MC is talking to the assistant in the office) so I downloaded this file and placed it in the Game directory. Restarted from a load and it is still not showing?

What would be the issue?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes