Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmm, judging by the changelog and the introduction of new name tags at the start of the game i am guessing that's better to start a new game.
i have a fealling that somehow 2-4 updates later down the line something might break if i don't have a save file with the new tags registred properly

FreakyStyle

Mar 22, 2019
I'm using (paid) Malware Bytes and (paid) ZoneAlarm Pro. Nothing was detected by MWB, and I haven't run anything since seeing this behavior.

Those of you who do know how to dig further... I see a "pythonw.exe" file in ./lib/py3-windows-x86_64/ that is only 30k in size, but in other recent games that file is 105kb. Is that normal?

I do remember... something... about the downloader for the malware, being related to that location.
the file you mentioned has different size for many games i have see here

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sottunar

Mar 9, 2017
Hi
You could also try using the 0x52_URM tool to edit ages, etc. Right click and save this file and drop it into your game folder. Run your game and hit ALT M together to bring up the tools interface. Enter the persons name in the search bar, change the age and click on remember. (I haven't done this with this title, but that is usually how it works using URM tool.)

Regards.
Thank you can confirm this works though it is a bit tedious going through each character individually. And it doesn't change the ages in the dialogue just in the character section

Last edited:

Toddylotty

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 3345462

Overview:
After being made redundant at your old job as a Lab Technician, You found an opportunity you cannot refuse! You have successfully secured a new job at a school! But something is wrong... The School isn't Government run... What could this mean? It is time to find out. And meet some new... and old acquaintances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-13
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: RogueOne - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: *
Extras: Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 3108842 View attachment 3095186 View attachment 3135358 View attachment 3135359 View attachment 3341796 View attachment 3341797 View attachment 3341798 View attachment 3341799 View attachment 3341800 View attachment 3341801 View attachment 3341802 View attachment 3095187 View attachment 3095189 View attachment 3095191 View attachment 3095193 View attachment 3095194
Yo I need to know what kind of art style or 3D models the game uses coz GYATTTT

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Too many girls means updates are going to suck more often because the content is so spread out, and most of the time you're going to get content that's not with your favorite girl(s). Bro has the entire avengers assembled and it's going to take years to get spin offs for each character.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Blue3252

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you can confirm this works though it is a bit tedious going through each character individually. And it doesn't change the ages in the dialogue just in the character section
The way I did it that does change dialogue is that I used an RPA extractor on the archive.rpa file, then used notepad to modify both variables.rpy and characterData.rpy.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Am I the only one getting errors without using any sorta patch, just the default game? I even tried starting a fresh playthough. The other mildly concerning thing is it seems to be related to the fact that I don't let anything from here access the internet (after the recent jank)... it happens after he says "Huh who's texting me?" and I guess tries to pull up a phone...

You get a bunch of errors, then more every time you click on the phone...

.RogueZero

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
Am I the only one getting errors without using any sorta patch, just the default game? I even tried starting a fresh playthough. The other mildly concerning thing is it seems to be related to the fact that I don't let anything from here access the internet (after the recent jank)... it happens after he says "Huh who's texting me?" and I guess tries to pull up a phone...

You get a bunch of errors, then more every time you click on the phone...
Are you using a Mac? the phone in the game uses the devices internet connection value to display it accurately on the phone.

It doesn't do anything weird.
Older macs this fails on. Here is the fixed file if you are using a Mac:

save location: game/phone/

The only usage for clarity:
1718326039157.png 1718326064194.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nightburn12

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Obviously I get vibes from a similar game here (Stormside), only with the likely chance of knocking up girls in the future? Overall, not to bad, though maybe some touch up with the dialogue here and there. Has promise for sure.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
The way I did it that does change dialogue is that I used an RPA extractor on the archive.rpa file, then used notepad to modify both variables.rpy and characterData.rpy.
Before this version was is just done in urm mod? I cba figuring it out past this now that it doesnt change the ingame dialogue apparently

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes