yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThatNewTeacher-D5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I just played the game and it seems that the principal punishment minigame is not working because Instead of adding 10 every time you push the vibrator button it add 1 so you are not able get the scene and lost the minigame.

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
I just played the game and it seems that the principal punishment minigame is not working because Instead of adding 10 every time you push the vibrator button it add 1 so you are not able get the scene and lost the minigame.
Because you chose the value of 1 when in the office you had to choose a number between 1 and 10, I chose 9 and the minigame works just fine
2024-06-13_163443.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That New Teacher [Day 5] [RogueOne] - Compressed

Win/Linux [690 MB]
- - - -

Mac [686 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Day5 pls ty
Replying to you, but this is for everyone.
I've conferred with the dev today.

The game now has a built-in walkthrough, so my mod is obsolete, and I've retired it.

Thanks to all of you that used it and liked it before, it was a fun project.

I've left older versions of the mod in my post in case someone still needs them.
And there's a new ipatch (my mod didn't have that part) which someone wrote that does appear to be working, so if you want that in the game, download it from the link on the OP.

Oct 8, 2023
MountainMonster66 I found a bug during the scene with Veronica in the car when you see Casper on the pedestrian crossing, without the patch I don't have the issue

View attachment 3733084
I'm not modding a game anymore... clearly I cant do it

define august_casper = Character(_("Casper"), color="#39e16b98")
define august_casperT = Character(_("Casper"), color="#39e16b98")

add this to characters.rpy

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
WTMod Is Gone WTF??
Just a few comments above yours...

Replying to you, but this is for everyone.
I've conferred with the dev today.

The game now has a built-in walkthrough, so my mod is obsolete, and I've retired it.

Thanks to all of you that used it and liked it before, it was a fun project.

I've left older versions of the mod in my post in case someone still needs them.
And there's a new ipatch (my mod didn't have that part) which someone wrote that does appear to be working, so if you want that in the game, download it from the link on the OP.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
  • MC now has a surname, which you can pick at the start of the game.
  • During the Day 1 induction with Mrs. Jackson, you can now select that everyone is to refer to you by your Surname, instead of just Mr (first name).
  • MC's last name can be edited in the options menu. *2
Finally, this should have been implemented as soon as the option to call us Mr. [name] was added to the game, at least now I don't have to keep inserting my last name check anymore.

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes