Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
EDIT: 11 February 2024 -

The "Day 4" version has been released, and the updated mod is below. Enjoy! :)

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v4 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day4-Walkthrough-Mod-v1.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
Will there be a day 5 WT?

Feb 20, 2024
Hopefully femdom is avoidable and not just skipable because it's not enough if shit happens in the background but you can't see it. That's a curse word always trying to twist the iron rod on dev that skipping is not enough but it should ALWAYS be AVOIDABLE. So that it doesn't happen under any circumstances. This is necessary for femdom, NTR, lesbian, tsundere, yandere, and all the more hardcore fetishes.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
No idea who makes the incest patch, but it breaks the game with an undefined variable.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I honestly still like all the characters. They've kept their appeal. Well, except the nurse because she's a little too crazy for me. ;)

The update was great. There was a lot of text explaining how everything would work going forward, which, if you played Stormside (Funny how Cassie and Riley showed up during the explanation of all things, btw) you were kind of able to guess already what life would become like for the female students.

0.3 remains my favorite update still. The mom is just too fucking hot right now, but I also like Esme and many other characters who we haven't got to know all that much yet.

10/10 game, the eroticism and general look of the game are just top notch.

Looking forward to 0.6 already!

PS: It's June and we've seen more of Casper as a cameo in this game than her own game this year..

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing the game...only a few nit picks so far.

1. I find it hilarious how many devs are making "totally not incest" games now adays. Like this one didnt even bother to try justifying why a random ass man is living in this family's house. Its just a random guy that lives with a family, thats it.

2. The nurse is just too much. Instantly find myself just skipping over scenes that she is in. Hope we can just avoid her permanently in the future.

3. Bill my man...your daughter is in "college". Why are you having someone over to watch her.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
That New Teacher [Day 3.5] [RogueOne] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [309 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [305 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Hey man , just so release of day 5 , if u are already on it ignore my message and anyway thank you in advance :love:

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
EDIT: 11 February 2024 -

The "Day 4" version has been released, and the updated mod is below. Enjoy! :)

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v4 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day4-Walkthrough-Mod-v1.2

Or attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
Day5 pls ty

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
> Developer changed variable names

yeah, if this is the head of the school, it should be "principal" not "principle" ;-)

Principal: person in charge.
Principle: rule or belief.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Error if you reject the job (because everyone tries to jump off that first cliff in a game!);

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/dayOne.rpy", line 488, in script
    mcAlt  "Well well well. Seems we got someone who's trying to reject the timeline."
Exception: Sayer 'mcAlt' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Days/dayOne.rpy", line 488, in script
    mcAlt  "Well well well. Seems we got someone who's trying to reject the timeline."
  File "D:\GamesAd\That_New_Teacher-Day5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "D:\GamesAd\That_New_Teacher-Day5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 575, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\GamesAd\That_New_Teacher-Day5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 464, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'mcAlt' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
That New Teacher Day5
Thu Jun 13 23:18:32 2024

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes