MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well... I finished the game, my expectations were met! I have to give credit to the developer for such a hot game, it's rare to find games where MC turns someone into a cuckold fucking girls, especially this scene was hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well... I finished the game, my expectations were met! I have to give credit to the developer for such a hot game, it's rare to find games where MC turns someone into a cuckold fucking girls, especially this scene was hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not cuckolding. A cuckold is someone who knows about it and enjoys it. This is just cheating.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

This is not cuckolding. A cuckold is someone who knows about it and enjoys it. This is just cheating.
There are a lot of things in the words Cuckold/cuckqueen/cuckolding... the fact is that cuckolding can sometimes be associated with the fact that I fuck someone's girlfriend next to him, or behind his back, it's like cuckolding him... as they say too a lot of things are included in them... and as for “cheating”, this is simply when a husband or wife cheats away from everyone, without letting anyone know...

it's just Netori where we turn losers or those who don't pay attention to their girls into cuckolds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jerk-man and Lerd0

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
While I do like the game, I am not big fan of corruption or mind control. Hopefully, there would be love routine in the future updates. Lastly, I am not fan of the nurses and her whole plan. Hopefully the interaction would be avoidable. Lastly, the MC is bit creep, can he act or think like a regular person. Hopefully, there are be fix in the future updates.
So write a whole new game for you, got it...

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
where can i get Incest and age input patch for That New Teacher Day 3 and if there is none day 2 download plz ?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have full copies of Day 3 (pre-rework)? I found the compressed version only so far.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Why do those characters on that screenshot still look younger than they do in the game? Is that only for the Discord version or is it just a refusal to change the graphic to the 'aged-up' girls?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes