VN Ren'Py Completed That Night In College [v1.0] [TyrannosaurusTeddyBear]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I normally dont pay attention to malware flags since norton/mcafee etc are notoriously oversensitive, but windows flagged the WU hosted version as trojan, probably false; just a caution.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Swinging is an umbrella term for all forms of consensual spousal/partner sharing. Cuckolding does fit under swinging, swinging being a term specifically for partner swapping is a common misconception.
I very much disagree with you on that one, but I guess I am not allowed to because the mods are nazis.. They 100% need a cuckolding tag, because that's all this is. It's a specific thing, it's nothing else. It's just that.

Sep 17, 2024
TyrannosaurusTeddyBear can you give us any additional info on the game you're working on now? I liked Elizabeth's character design here.
I'm creating a VN called College Life. It'll follow Elizabeth and Steven again, and it'll be more of a new game, then a following of this VN. Here's a description from my :

In College Life, you take control of Steven, a junior at Baythorn College, who's knee-deep in his computer science studies and living the fraternity life with his two roommates and best friends, Liam and Kyle, the later dating the wonderful Olivia. But Steven's life isn’t all about coding and late-night parties. He's been dating the beautiful Elizabeth for nearly two years. She's stunning, driven, and studying acting, bringing a bit of drama and excitement into his world.

Things get interesting, though, because Elizabeth has known Liam forever. They share everything, almost like siblings, and sometimes Steven wonders if Liam knows more about Elizabeth than he does. But it doesn’t stop there. Elizabeth is also still close with her ex-boyfriend Nathan. They ended on good terms, meaning there's no animosity between the two, and they still hang out frequently. Also, there's Elizabeth’s sorority sisters, the aforementioned Olivia, and Sasha and Courtney. Sasha is dating Dwayne, the college football star, which adds some high-profile excitement to their circle. Then there's Courtney, who's sweet, single, and undeniably into Steven, even though she tries to hide it.

Navigate his social web, meet new people, juggle his friendships and relationships. But just know, Steven’s life is anything but boring, so he needs your help to stay on his destined path. The decisions you make will take you down paths with unforgettable moments for Steven. Will you keep his relationship monogamous? Or will you allow your kinks to start influencing his relationship? The choice is up to you.

What kind of paths will be included? (They are avoidable)
  • Monogomy
  • Hotwife (No Humiliation)
  • Cuckold (Humiliation)
  • Hothusband
  • Cheating
  • Harem

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I very much disagree with you on that one, but I guess I am not allowed to because the mods are nazis.. They 100% need a cuckolding tag, because that's all this is. It's a specific thing, it's nothing else. It's just that.
It doesn't matter what you disagree with quite frankly, I only stated an objective fact. You can literally do the research yourself, I'm not going to argue with you about it. I do agree that there needs to be specific tags for all the subsets of certain kinks and fetishes though, and all the missing kinks/fetishes as well. That's an f95 problem though, not the dev of this game.

Reactions: redoubt27

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm creating a VN called College Life. It'll follow Elizabeth and Steven again, and it'll be more of a new game, then a following of this VN. Here's a description from my :

In College Life, you take control of Steven, a junior at Baythorn College, who's knee-deep in his computer science studies and living the fraternity life with his two roommates and best friends, Liam and Kyle, the later dating the wonderful Olivia. But Steven's life isn’t all about coding and late-night parties. He's been dating the beautiful Elizabeth for nearly two years. She's stunning, driven, and studying acting, bringing a bit of drama and excitement into his world.

Things get interesting, though, because Elizabeth has known Liam forever. They share everything, almost like siblings, and sometimes Steven wonders if Liam knows more about Elizabeth than he does. But it doesn’t stop there. Elizabeth is also still close with her ex-boyfriend Nathan. They ended on good terms, meaning there's no animosity between the two, and they still hang out frequently. Also, there's Elizabeth’s sorority sisters, the aforementioned Olivia, and Sasha and Courtney. Sasha is dating Dwayne, the college football star, which adds some high-profile excitement to their circle. Then there's Courtney, who's sweet, single, and undeniably into Steven, even though she tries to hide it.

Navigate his social web, meet new people, juggle his friendships and relationships. But just know, Steven’s life is anything but boring, so he needs your help to stay on his destined path. The decisions you make will take you down paths with unforgettable moments for Steven. Will you keep his relationship monogamous? Or will you allow your kinks to start influencing his relationship? The choice is up to you.

• Monogomy
  • Cuckold (Humiliation)
  • Hothusband
  • Cheating
  • Harem
Sounds like an interesting game I'll definitely give it a try. I like that there's going to be a cuck path.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

• Monogomy
  • Cuckold (Humiliation)
  • Hothusband
  • Cheating
  • Harem
Hmm... I think it could be interesting if it didn't feature the same characters as this game. Since this game seems to feature small penis humiliation, you're essentially saying we would be playing a character with a small dick in your new game as well. I'm not saying main characters need to have a horse cock... but something above average at least would be nice. Unless this game isn't canon and you'll change it in the new game... anyways, I'll check back in when your new game releases.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

• Monogomy
  • Cuckold (Humiliation)
  • Hothusband
  • Cheating
  • Harem
Thanks for your response! I love the sharing part - I'll be sure to add it to my sharing games list thread once the first release comes out. (and consider tossing you something then, I'd just like to see a little more- hopefully a bit less on the humliation side)

One small bit of feedback - I mentioned your character models are fantastic, one thing that starkly stands out are the stock gens. You did so much work on customer tattoos, body hair, piercings, etc, it'd be a shame to keep the ngv8/GP as stock morphs.

Sep 17, 2024
Hmm... I think it could be interesting if it didn't feature the same characters as this game. Since this game seems to feature small penis humiliation, you're essentially saying we would be playing a character with a small dick in your new game as well. I'm not saying main characters need to have a horse cock... but something above average at least would be nice. Unless this game isn't canon and you'll change it in the new game... anyways, I'll check back in when your new game releases.
This new game won't be cannon. I just created this one to get familiar with Ren'Py and Daz. With College Life, I'm not going to lean into the SPH, like I did in this one. With the cuckold path (humiliation), it's going to be about performance rather than size. On that path he won't be a good lover, that way I don't have create two different models, one for cuckolding and one for the other paths. And if you're not into the humiliation aspect, there will also be a hotwife path, where the Steven just enjoys watching Elizabeth with other men, without the humiliation.

Sep 17, 2024
Thanks for your response! I love the sharing part - I'll be sure to add it to my sharing games list thread once the first release comes out. (and consider tossing you something then, I'd just like to see a little more- hopefully a bit less on the humliation side)

One small bit of feedback - I mentioned your character models are fantastic, one thing that starkly stands out are the stock gens. You did so much work on customer tattoos, body hair, piercings, etc, it'd be a shame to keep the ngv8/GP as stock morphs.

This new one will have separate paths for sharing, hotwifing without the humiliation, and cuckolding with the humiliation. I'll be sure to work further on the stock gen's to make them more unique to each character.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
That Night In College [v1.0]

*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
This new game won't be cannon. I just created this one to get familiar with Ren'Py and Daz. With College Life, I'm not going to lean into the SPH, like I did in this one. With the cuckold path (humiliation), it's going to be about performance rather than size. On that path he won't be a good lover, that way I don't have create two different models, one for cuckolding and one for the other paths. And if you're not into the humiliation aspect, there will also be a hotwife path, where the Steven just enjoys watching Elizabeth with other men, without the humiliation.
English is not my native language

I don't know the term Hothusband and the same as cuckold queen, a woman who likes to be a cuckold helps in the search for partners and likes to watch, can control sexual relations, boast about the male partner and humiliate the female partner. It would be the female version of the alpha cuckold.

But you must have a main route or a more central route which I believe would be an open relationship.

I don't particularly like humiliation and its sub genres.

A good book that I liked called The White Book and the Black Book.

How can you imagine the book as a biography where the white part tells the entire socially accepted relationship, dating, visiting family and friends and other everyday things? The black book tells the entire sex interaction between the couple when they have sex in the bathroom from their children's school, how the husband talks his wife into going with a vibrator to her father's birthday dinner and all cuckold aside, both the husband and the wife like to be cuckold alpha cuckold queen.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes