2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
how does the incest patch work? i copied the .rpy in the game folder but it still says dads friend.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
and i´m the only one who has problem with the first scene of katie in the bed? its so dark i could only see anything after taking a screenshot and changing the brigthness.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
how does the incest patch work? i copied the .rpy in the game folder but it still says dads friend.
The 2.0 incest patch just isn't complete. The one for the previous version rewrote the beginning but the new one skipped over it.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there something I did wrong? I keep getting back into the 2nd morning after I got into the stall with the neighbor.

Edit: Is that really the bathroom part really the end? It feels way to short for 1.2 gigs worth of download.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The game will not start for me. I generally run these in linux but neither the exe or sh files work. Here is the log txt.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Not a big fan of point and click style but will try based on other comments

Edit: Tried the game and I think the animation could be a bit better but i will follow to see how it progresses

Last edited:

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
Is there something I did wrong? I keep getting back into the 2nd morning after I got into the stall with the neighbor.

Edit: Is that really the bathroom part really the end? It feels way to short for 1.2 gigs worth of download.
Not really sure. Looks like it is a beta version so I didn't waste time looking into it. Most likely a callback that wasn't closed properly, causing a loop on the return at the end of the game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Seriously who added this pseudo incest patch in lewdpatcher ?
This pseudo patch doesn't change the dialogues and story to actually add incest in the game but only changes the name of "a former role model that abandoned him" to Mom but all the rest of the dialogues and story totally don't match the fact that she is actually MC's mom, so in short whoever added/created this patch should first properly edit the script to make the dialogues and story make sense, because now playing with this supposed incest patch is totally pointless.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This game could be good need's major work though even without the nonsensical I-Patch it makes little sence.
Skips about way too much you feel like your missing tons of build up somewhere.
And why do I need to play or skip a mini game to climb a fence I have allready automaticaly climbed before when I supossedly went looking for a ball I didn't have and the neighbour didn't even question me over the lack of a ball when I used it as an exscuse?.
My MC looks like a cartoon kid who escaped from Jimmi Neutron I mean can live with it but I just can't take him seriously as anyones Idea of a Sexual partner.
And how exactly is it that Kattie in her perfectly presentable barely sexy red robe is in any way accountable for my MC's wet dream.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup this game needs a lot of work yet if its gonna stand a chance of reaching its potential.

Good effort though Dev and good luck with it.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Seriously who added this pseudo incest patch in lewdpatcher ?
This pseudo patch doesn't change the dialogues and story to actually add incest in the game but only changes the name of "a former role model that abandoned him" to Mom but all the rest of the dialogues and story totally don't match the fact that she is actually MC's mom, so in short whoever added/created this patch should first properly edit the script to make the dialogues and story make sense, because now playing with this supposed incest patch is totally pointless.
Yeah he still calls her Katie also

Reactions: ___charming___

redhatter

May 24, 2017
This is a pretty weird game, I assume English isn't the first language of the Dev so I would suggest getting someone to fix all of the grammar mistakes and flesh out the characters a bit more, the renders are nice but the character act really weird and not very human personality wise I think a slower build up to some of the lewd scenes would be good.

I would also ask for the camera to not focus on the small alien child we are forced to play as, have a few establishing shots to that this is the character we are playing as then I would like to never see him again and continue the game from a first person perspective.

Reactions: House Of Black

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
That Pervert [v0.2 Beta] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 78 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 44 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

wow thats some conpresing right there XD

• Haha
Reactions: AlbinoRhyno
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes