2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
EDIT 2021.04.07: Updated it to version 0.3
Since the official IC patch is still incomplete I updated it again myself. I also improved a lot of the lines. The dev could't even decide if the Mom is called Katie or Karen. He began with Katie so I sticked to that. I can't do anything about the bugs though.

Still not perfect but I think it's an improvement. Enjoy.
I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue with animations where it freezes for a moment and skips the animation and then continues with the dialogue with the previous image until a new one is loaded in?.

i specifically noticed it on this:

play movie "24.webm"
show movie with fade
hide movie with fade

it goes straight to this:
N "You quickly get naked and start pounding her."
scene 408
N "You plant your hot semen deep into her."

I've quoted the patch aswell as it's the same on both and yes i know that line under scene 408 is slightly different on original to the patch version, but the issue seems to be there on both.

I have tested using a similar method to defined video's at the top of the script file and found this way does not freeze.

Curious if others have experienced it, if so I can compile a version with the changes I have made and upload and link here.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue with animations where it freezes for a moment and skips the animation and then continues with the dialogue with the previous image until a new one is loaded in?.
Yes, that happened to me too. If you can do something about that, well, that would be great!

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
It is supposed to end when you fuck the neightborn all over the house? It just went to the tittle there.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
nopy link leads to incomplete file. when unpacked it crashes straight away because it's looking for music files that ain't included

same for the mega link

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/one.ogg'.

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
nopy link leads to incomplete file. when unpacked it crashes straight away because it's looking for music files that ain't included

same for the mega link

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/one.ogg'.
I don't even know how you encountered this issue as I don't have the issue and the folder music doesn't even exist, even on the official one from the developer, I had also used the NOPY link when i tried it first

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Fzoner95 here is the fixed release for the animations.

I have changed how the animations are loaded and the developer was informed of the method I used.

I have also resolved the missing image error at the start of the game.

These are not compressed versions as offered on this forum, these are much larger as provided from the developer.

PC:

MAC:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I don't even know how you encountered this issue as I don't have the issue and the folder music doesn't even exist, even on the official one from the developer, I had also used the NOPY link when i tried it first
well, that's exactly my point ain't it? There's no music folder...:FacePalm:

I took the trouble to extract the contents of the 001.rpa file, among the files is a music.rpyc file which, when decompiled has the following content...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, not sorry to divulge code here but clearly this means those files are missing... hence the error I got after starting the game...

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
well, that's exactly my point ain't it? There's no music folder...:FacePalm:

I took the trouble to extract the contents of the 001.rpa file, among the files is a music.rpyc file which, when decompiled has the following content...
Sorry, not sorry to divulge code here but clearly this means those files are missing... hence the error I got after starting the game...
I can understand that, but I didn't encounter it, with a quick look, I also didn't see where it's even called for it to fail for you as I'd expect it to fail for everyone if it's trying to call it at the start.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Oh and another 'nice' one...

Don't ever try hitting the "Prev" 'button' when you're still on save Page 1 ...

The only way out of that situation is to delete the persistent file in the saves folder
and don't forget the one in "%appdata%\RenPy\That Pervert-218-1519786094"
(the number part MAY differ in your situation)

of course that also means anything stored in that file that has any relation to your progress is also gone...

Thank you devs* for mucking around with Save pages and forgetting to handle the Auto and Quick page situations...
(* plural since this one ain't the only one limiting your options...)

Well that's it for me... the ugly ass models and the bad coding is enough to ditch this one
the latter part may be improved upon by the previous poster but the models...

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's really interesting how far this kid will go.
The potential of this game is excellent.
I think I deserve a lot of support.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Lol, what is it with games making the main guy have that hairstyle, or make him look like a small guy model :ROFLMAO:

Can say somewhat the same with women, having the perfect bodies, no stretch marks, and all that. But they get at least somewhat different faces and hairstyles, unlike most of the male models

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Your File are too big, you need a compressed Version! All Links are for downloading are very slow, i did not Test Mega with that File Size you have the Mega App and i dont do that.

Reactions: NorthernGent

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Just taken a look. All the images are png's. Using wepb's instead would shrink this down to a more manageable size, and let's face it, the characters aren't exactly supermodel material, we don't need such high quality images :LOL:
--Edit--
5GB for ten minutes worth of game play! Seriously, do something about that. At this rate you'll soon have a ridiculously sized game that nobody can dwnload.

Looks promising though, I do like the idea of a perverted youngster inserting himself into a sex starved woman's life...

Last edited:
Reactions: moose_puck

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Found two issues with the replays:

Code:
if persistent.gall11:
    imagebutton:
        idle "uistuff/gallery/.webp"
        hover "uistuff/gallery/11glow.webp"
        focus_mask True
        action Replay("gallery11", scope={ "replay_mode" : True , "Mc": persistent.Mc}, locked= False)
"uistuff/gallery/.webp" should be "uistuff/gallery/11.webp"
Code:
if persistent.gal15:
    imagebutton:
        idle "uistuff/gallery/15.webp"
        hover "uistuff/gallery/15glow.webp"
        focus_mask True
        action Replay("gallery15", scope={ "replay_mode" : True , "Mc": persistent.Mc}, locked= False)
if persistent.gal15 should be if persistent.gall15

They're both fixed in the Compressed version that I'm uploading.

-edit-
Here's a fix for the uncompressed (5GB) version: https://f95zone.to/threads/that-pervert-v0-3-5-stable-remendos-pvt-lmt.75854/post-6687138

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Gallery Unlocker

I made a quick mod to unlock the gallery scenes.
(Even though there's on 18 scenes, I've added up to 100 scene unlocks for future gallery items)

screenshot0001.png

This will only work with the compressed game version (below) due to this bug.​

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
That Pervert [v0.3.5 Stable] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 5.04GB
PC Compressed Size: 102MB -

Original Mac Size: 5.01GB
Mac Compressed Size: 69MB -

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes