• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AnthraX07

Apr 9, 2019
hey i just downladed day 2 and those 6 dor codes dont whanna work ? any opinion what i need to do ?

rjisk

Aug 18, 2019
no matter what browser or download place i use i always get some variation of "
Firefox can’t find the file at /C:/Users/RICHLI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/7zO6583.tmp/begin.html.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted" any solutions?

XxxTink

Oct 22, 2019
This is only a guess so don't flame me if I'm wrong. Also, it's 7 months late, but I'm hoping you or someone else might still benefit from the reply and I, like much of the world, am spending a lot of time at home due to the Covid-19 virus. Also, don't flame me for spelling out the obvious below. As with anything in life, we are all at different parts of the scale between 'WTH is that' and 'I am the world's foremost expert on this matter'. Do we help others to learn or discourage them from learning? I've made my choice, even if it is basic and long-winded. So without further ado...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johncena321

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
cant get any of the codes to work, had to skip part one as i couldnt seem to get up from the pc. no "knob" or anything (other then the one that opens the drawer) got the codes through this forum and none of them work. everyone of them gives me an error. im using microsoft edge

seems internet explorer works.....weird

manolas41

May 14, 2020
hi guys,
i am always interrupted with Holly, when we are going to star the sex, can someone help me? I don't get the cum scene with holly
thxs

rjisk

Aug 18, 2019
This is only a guess so don't flame me if I'm wrong. Also, it's 7 months late, but I'm hoping you or someone else might still benefit from the reply and I, like much of the world, am spending a lot of time at home due to the Covid-19 virus. Also, don't flame me for spelling out the obvious below. As with anything in life, we are all at different parts of the scale between 'WTH is that' and 'I am the world's foremost expert on this matter'. Do we help others to learn or discourage them from learning? I've made my choice, even if it is basic and long-winded. So without further ado...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit man your a goat for this one. i just came across this today and it makes the game finally work. Legend man. Legend.