• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added Samples/Cover Art, Added Mirrors, Updated Tags.

Tronman

Aug 18, 2017
Chrome hates the VirtualDate series. Something to do with how it handles local cookies I believe. Use IE or Firefox and you should be fine.
I haven't DL this game yet to try it yet but the security in chrome doesn't allow running local files. To get around it in some other games I played from DLs, close all chrome windows, and start it with "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --allow-file-access-from-files (I made it to a separate shortcut for games so I wouldn't have to type all that each time)

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
Is there a walkthough I can use? I dowloaded from the site itself when it originally came out but my membership expired

MurkyMain

Feb 9, 2019
Just click on them and when they open select the content with Ctrl + A and then copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) in a word document and save it wherever you want.
please help mate, i download it and when it opens there is 4 things, a carpet that says "game" "begin.htlm" and the walktrough, but i extract like you said and opened begin.htlm and it opens but in a blank page, like it says "academy part 2" but everything eles is blank, what should id o :(

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
yeah i double click the fille and it starts toi open in chrome, then when it finally opens this appears, everything is blank.
Try opening with Firefox, it might work. These files work better in Firefox. Chrome has some issues I suppose go with Firefox.