Aug 22, 2016
I made a tutorial on cheating methods I used for this game:

You can have sex with the principal's daughter Annie, with a blonde virgin student Amy, the secretary Jodie, blowjob with the redhead Maria and teasing with teacher Bridgette

One of the entrance codes at the beginning is D102#
The code for camera four on your computer is 587443 ENTER

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can you just delete that zip file then?
Sure you can, you don't need it. I assume who ever packed this left it by mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way to all of you who want to "cheat", all you have to do is change the file path (URL) either by opening individual HTML files in the game folder or changing them has you go (it's pretty easy to guess since they are always named has NAME###, if a character refuses a kiss on NAME092 just try NAME093 or NAME92A/B...), if all you want to do is increase lust/love level with a character, simply reload the flag (file path) that increases her lust over and over and it will keep rising.

e.g file:///C:/Users/NAME/Desktop/F95%20Zone/academy3/game/suite86.html (change it to whatever scene you want).

There's no need to restart the game to see all paths unless you want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: pengupepe57

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated package that weighs 1.3 gigs, a walkthrough, and a fix of 4 files is in the Members Area.
I can't get in there anymore since they updated the server and many of us lost our "outdated" passwords.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
The zoom fix for firefox works for some scenes, but most of the time i have to manually make it smaller. Is there a way to play it with appropriate resolution?

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
.I use code A684# end up getting fired at the end report increase then coming to the end i end up 40%

.I use code A573# report increase and in up 90%, you can get all the achievement with this code.

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does this game have animations I.e interactive h-scenes?

Thank you for replies