3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm loving that there is still production movement with this project. And I'm liking the story so far, and the renders are definitely getting much better from the first release.

BUT, come on...why are two of the best girls are f-ing lesbians (Jamie, Cash, and I won't mention the other one...it seems she's developing her one harem of the best looking girls in the story). I was thinking..."oh Jamie is great looking," then she's goes and asks MC about the other lesbian. And same thing happened with Cash at MC's office earlier. :FacePalm:

Hmm...so far all the attractive females introduced seem to be lesbian (Bi), and always gunning for Ashley :cautious:. I hope this isn't a pattern (I'm really not a lesbian fan...if you couldn't tell by now. :KEK: ).

Well I'll say it again...I'm still glad this project is still producing content, and I'm hoping the funding will pickup to sustain the dev's work, so he can keep producing until completion.

Regards

screenshot0003.png

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I'm loving that there is still production movement with this project. And I'm liking the story so far, and the renders are definitely getting much better from the first release.

BUT, come on...why are two of the best girls are f-ing lesbians (Jamie, Cash, and I won't mention the other one...it seems she's developing her one harem of the best looking girls in the story). I was thinking..."oh Jamie is great looking," then she's goes and asks MC about the other lesbian. And same thing happened with Cash at MC's office earlier. :FacePalm:

Hmm...so far all the attractive females introduced seem to be lesbian (Bi), and always gunning for Ashley :cautious:. I hope this isn't a pattern (I'm really not a lesbian fan...if you couldn't tell by now. :KEK: ).

Well I'll say it again...I'm still glad this project is still producing content, and I'm hoping the funding will pickup to sustain the dev's work, so he can keep producing until completion.

Regards

View attachment 4041389
Don't worry, there is only one card carrying lesbian in the game. Ashley is exploring. I'd explain things a little further, but.. Spoilers!

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Those are a lot of fun to write. Way back many moons ago I used to do 2D animation. Short cartoons. Comedy. Writing AM has been a challenge as I have never tried doing "serious" before, So, being able to cut loose a little bit with Pixie Trek, have some fun. be silly etc is always a welcome break at the end of a release. Plus... Way I see it. If I'm gonna beg for money, I want to at least give the player something in return. so.. yeah. Pixie Trek exists solely as a vehicle to point to Patreon and flex my funny bone. (To be fair.. Tits writes herself! I'm just her editor lol)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Those are a lot of fun to write. Way back many moons ago I used to do 2D animation. Short cartoons. Comedy. Writing AM has been a challenge as I have never tried doing "serious" before, So, being able to cut loose a little bit with Pixie Trek, have some fun. be silly etc is always a welcome break at the end of a release. Plus... Way I see it. If I'm gonna beg for money, I want to at least give the player something in return. so.. yeah. Pixie Trek exists solely as a vehicle to point to Patreon and flex my funny bone. (To be fair.. Tits writes herself! I'm just her editor lol)
The only downside is that each update all the previous Pixie episodes are lost. :(

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
W.T.F. an update just to advertise another game, it is really going to SH 1 T
It's a side skit's that publicizes his Patreon and SubcriberStar links, looking for financial backer's to support his awesome Accidental Master title. There is no other project being marketed...just some extra fun.

Regards.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheAccidentalMaster-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Glad to see the new update. Lot's must have changed as I restarted as it has been since December of last year that I played this and I am not able to skip much. Oh well it is good to refresh my old perverted memory anyway.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
A short update a couple of minutes to mention :-
Morningstar: Book of the Fallen By Droid Productions and your Patreon and SubcriberStar is what I got?
(I am not Not against cross promotion )

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
A short update a couple of minutes to mention :-
Morningstar: Book of the Fallen By Droid Productions and your Patreon and SubcriberStar is what I got?
(I am not Not against cross promotion )
from which link?

I mean. I have given Droid a shout-out before, but that was LAST release. it shouldn't be in the latest stuff at all

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
from which link?

I mean. I have given Droid a shout-out before, but that was LAST release. it shouldn't be in the latest stuff at all
Ok. I jusdt checked out all of the links myself and am not getting the same thing. they all lead to my own Patreon etc. Could you maybe describe in a little more detail please?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ok. I jusdt checked out all of the links myself and am not getting the same thing. they all lead to my own Patreon etc. Could you maybe describe in a little more detail please?
i think this guy just wanted to promote the other AVN tbh

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes