5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
just finished the game, i enjoyed the game and the h-scenes during combat. however, i fell extremely disappointed by the ending, which i felt left a lot of things untied. anybody know if there is a part 2?
The only other translated game from those devs is here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-maze-of-inma-and-shokushu-final-black-megane-laboratory.27545/

But I don't remember if it's a sequel, a prequel, or something else
I'm sure the answer is somewhere, make a search for both game you will find it

There is a few others in japanese here , maybe the sequel is one of them :

I think a translation is being worked on, check the translation section of this forum

Nov 23, 2022
just finished the game, i enjoyed the game and the h-scenes during combat. however, i fell extremely disappointed by the ending, which i felt left a lot of things untied. anybody know if there is a part 2?
If you want to play a prequel - featuring one of the characters and locations mentioned at the end of the game - I'm nearly finished an English translation for Ryona no Shima. As far as knowing if there's a direct sequel on the other hand, I currently don't know. But if you find one, but it isn't translated, I could be open to helping with that.

Reactions: PoeTato and Nayko93

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Adventure Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1 GB/162 MB :

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Just finished a translation from the same creator that involves one of the characters from this game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-of-lust-black-megane-laboratory-english-translation.186969/

If anybody is interested in Natalie's accomplishment of taking down a dungeon by herself, this is the game that it was talking about.
Nice work. Keep up that great effort!

Since you know the games, do any of them have pregnancy? Or is it just a few random tentacle scenes with no aftereffects?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote