5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Before the title's screen apear now loading. How Can i fix It?
dude .... I provided the solution at least 9 fucking time in this thread !!!
and it's explained in the "installation" part on the main post ...

are you just lazy or to stupid to do a simple search on a thread
the thread is just 6 pages long and if you are really lazy there is a search bar top right of the page
so just fucking search yourself I'm done with stupid people not even capable to make little effort ...

Reactions: big numbers

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
dude .... I provided the solution at least 9 fucking time in this thread !!!
and it's explained in the "installation" part on the main post ...

are you just lazy or to stupid to do a simple search on a thread
the thread is just 6 pages long and if you are really lazy there is a search bar top right of the page
so just fucking search yourself I'm done with stupid people not even capable to make little effort ...
Are you aware of any other fix for the paused screen after defeat? The enemies.json doesn't seem to work. I had downloaded the game again and applied the file once more with no change. If you know, please let me know. Thanks.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Are you aware of any other fix for the paused screen after defeat? The enemies.json doesn't seem to work. I had downloaded the game again and applied the file once more with no change. If you know, please let me know. Thanks.
there is no need for the file , it was only for those who downloaded the game BEFORE I shared the file , now the file is already in the game

if I understand you have a loading screen after a defeat so it's not the bug with the wrong file

so try to delete all file of the game , the folder and the zip file ( just keep the saves in a separate folder )
put your local in jap ( read this to be sure )
restart your pc , then AFTER that download the game using chrome , not IE
then extract the game with WINRAR and try to play
if it still don't work try it on a other pc ( with local set to jap )

Dec 7, 2020
So does this game have a sequel or is there one in the works? That ending has left me with too many questions! Also has anyone ever fully translated the prequal to this game? I remember someone starting but never finishing it. And finally is there a true or secret ending and if so what do I do to get it?

Jun 17, 2020
Weird; when I first tried this game a couple years back it loaded fine, now I get an infinite
"Now Loading..."
Screen.
Really weird considering my original file (which I had to burn to free up MB) worked first try.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
even I need to know. Its been on the loading screen even I put the locale to japanese
You need to extract the folder using Japanese Shift! To do that open it with WinRAR, go to options then name encoding and select Japanese shift. Then click the extract button. You did have the other half of the puzzle tho... running it with the correct local.

Streer

Sep 20, 2019
I definitely remember playing this game before, but I also get the infinite loading screen despite setting my locale to Japanese, rebooting, downloading and extracting, in that order.
I also wiped the previous install from before I read this thread (and realizing the extra steps).
Downloaded with Chrome; no external download manager.
Really weird.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I definitely remember playing this game before, but I also get the infinite loading screen despite setting my locale to Japanese, rebooting, downloading and extracting, in that order.
I also wiped the previous install from before I read this thread (and realizing the extra steps).
Downloaded with Chrome; no external download manager.
Really weird.
Does your Extraction Tool support Shift JIS(Japanese Shift)...?
Your problem might be that some files when extracted got garbled file names leading to infinite loading screen...
Better get the latest WinRAR if that is the problem...
If that still doesn't fix it... You downloaded a corrupted copy with the garbled file names... Only fix for that is to find a different download...

Reactions: Streer

Streer

Sep 20, 2019
Does your Extraction Tool support Shift JIS(Japanese Shift)...?
Your problem might be that some files when extracted got garbled file names leading to infinite loading screen...
Better get the latest WinRAR if that is the problem...
If that still doesn't fix it... You downloaded a corrupted copy with the garbled file names... Only fix for that is to find a different download...
Thanks for the tip with the extraction tool. What ultimately worked for me was opening Winrar -> Ctrl + E -> Japanese.

Either that, or changing my language for Apps + Websites to Japanese (not just regional). I didn't test seperately.

SomeLonelyOne

Apr 16, 2022
if your game stuck on the loading screen there is a easy way to fixing it open the winrar before taking files out right click winrar and chage languege to japan then take it out I found this like 4 hours trying diffrent thing I hope it will help some one

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
No issues with infinite loading screens here.. but anyone know what I can do to slow down the idle animations in battle? They seem to play at like 10x speed.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Funnily enough, I enjoy this game more for the game itself than the h-scenes, cause the vore scenes are kinda depressing :')
While I don't particularly mind vore content, I'm not a fan of vore that leads to digestion. If I wanna watch cute girls die a horrible death, I'd probably go back to watching Made in Abyss.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote